Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If Pedro didn't die he was the best candidate after Jinbe joining. Well even with Jinbe, Pedro was still the better one.

- 10/10 character design
- Not annoying personality
- Doesn't give opponent a break when fighting, bombing Tamago in middle of transformation; similar to King's fighting style
- Clear role as Lookout, even his hobby is observing at high place
- Got electro element before Nami got Zeus. Together he would make Element 4 with Zoro (wind), Sanji (fire), Jinbe (water) and Pedro (electro)
- Seems to have good teamwork with Brook and Jinbe, the 2 newest member / Newly Joined Trio
- Sad backstory, losing Zippo
- His stolen lifespan could have been restored by either good grandma Olin or KOed Big Mom.
Post automatically merged:

Pedro >>>>>>> Yamabitch
And yet, it’s the one you don’t like who joined the crew…does that mean your opinion doesn’t matter?? But…but how could that possibly be?? You’ve been so diligent about complaining and acting like a cunt on the anime forum, I thought that would work…

That's all you guys ccan say "going back to zou".. Well you are gonna very surprised
There is nothing for her character moving forward. All you can do is look back whole cake island to see carrot has done. Rather than paying attention to the current arc that has been going on for 4 years now. You are not even paying attention to carrot personal enemies that have already affect her in past life. That has been resolve by non-strawhat characters. You ignore the fact that your character fight was completely off screen. Someone else who is non strawhats solve her problem for her. You said that carrot would witness Luffy defeating kaido and his gear fifth transformation to see what pedro Meant. Never freaking happenes. You make excuse for the fact that carrot does not have past that is worth mentioning or talking about. At this point your just screaming for paulie join strawhats instead of Franky. She does not even reason behind her set dream why she wants to accomplish it

The way carrot has been treated throughout wano arc has me disappointed and how lackluster of character she has become. If your former carrot4nakama supporter, you should be disappointed. She has become less relevant and special as the wano arc goes on. She has not done anything important or giving us any new revelation that could lead to a potential future arc that would center around her as a character. She has no new abilities that really make her on par with the rest of the crew moving forward or she does not have any new stories to tell us. She is the same cute bunny girl who is just pushing the main characters to the battlefield. While she ends up being sideline has become less focus on.

She has not even witness Luffy's new transformation, him fighting against kaido, and him defeating Kaido as well. Will fans remember the importance throughout wano what carrot had conduct in comparison to the strawhats and their alliance? No, because she did not do anything at all beside saving Marco. There is no new dialogue, no new abilities and there no new revelation coming from her as a character. Her joining the strawhats at this moment in time would feel unsettling and unearned. Carrot in retrospect has become more of background character and a side character just pushing the main characters to main event rather than take part in it.

At this point carrot4nakma I am starting have this thought that use to be this type of fan. Who believe these our character that oda mind for yourself
For example

Instead of Zoro joining you may want Coby

Instead of Nami Joining the crew it would be Boodle

Instead of ussop joining the crew you wanted kaya

Instead of sanji joining the crew it would be gin

Instead of chopper joining the crew it would be dalton

Instead of robin joining the crew would be pell

Instead of franky joining the crew It would be Paulie

Instead of Brook joining the crew it would be lola

Instead of Jimbei joining the crew it would be either camie or hatchi

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No idea who you are but since you're new, I generally don't waste time answering to clowns.

If you're consistently mentioning me yet continue to get no response, it's probably because I think you're retarded. This thread's usuals know the drill by now. As for the debate, there's nothing to discuss until an actual candidate does something significant.
This miserable bitch, it’s so funny to watch him act like a “bigger” “man” because he doesn’t respond to the many, MANY people who think he’s the most furious baby they’ve ever spoken to, only an angry little child thinks they’re taking the high road by lashing out. If you walk into a room and the majority of people react to you like an open cyst, they’re probably not wrong…!!

CarrotforNakama is just handing out free W's at this point. Everybody coming in here to shit on his theories and arguments and getting free likes for little to no effort lmfao!
:risitameh:

I remember taking great efforts baiting Dizzy back in the day just to get him to reply to me, until he got tired and eventually ignored me. But here we have CarrotforNakama handing out free W's and likes for free lmfao!

:ihaha:

Worth it i suppose. The likes will help pay us and make up for the precious time that we Yamato fans spent and had to go through in defending her against the Carrot fans' bullshit, CarrotforNakama's included.

:broocry:

For some reasons, I feel that the 10th Titanic Captain would be the 2nd most powerful recruit next to Shiliew so I believe that person will be fighting Sanji...
I think Pizarro's fighting Sanji. Note how he's lumped in with the swordsman, navigator, and sniper. He's a former king from the North Blue. He's the only prisoner not mentioned by Ivankov (alongside Shiryu) and not to dawn the prisoner uniform.

a bunch of other dipshits
Be nice or it's the report mate

Like Oda isn't used to draw irrelevant characters... In fact, Kojuro was drawn more than Carrot during the raid...
Ok

it’s the one you don’t like who joined the crew
Nobody has joined yet.

She's had less than 100 panels this arc, and lost her only fight off screen. What are you on about?
And she is still relevant still ;)

There is nothing for her character moving forward.
Wrong there is. I already told you what could happen, you are just not understanding it :milaugh:

All you can do is look back whole cake island to see carrot has done. Rather than paying attention to the current arc that has been going on for 4 years now
In the story it's only two week. Keep finding excuses.

That has been resolve by non-strawhat characters
u ignore the fact that your character fight was completely off screen. Someone else who is non strawhats solve her problem for her.
Nothing has been "resolved" you are again not paying attention to Carrot's character arc. Same old..

You said that carrot would witness Luffy defeating kaido and his gear fifth transformation to see what pedro Meant.
I was wrong on that but it was just an hypothesis, a guess, so it's ok, Carrot has other windows to shine don't worry mate.

You make excuse for the fact that carrot does not have past that is worth mentioning or talking about.
No, I make explanations, you are making excuses to bash her, not me. Carrot do not need a backstory, it's a fact.

At this point your just screaming for paulie join strawhats instead of Franky
Paulie and Carrot are completely different, Paulie was not characterized like a strawhat like Carrot was, so your little comparizon is completely irrelevantwhen we look at the actual way the story was told.

The way carrot has been treated throughout wano arc has me disappointed and how lackluster of character she has become
Well I don't care about that.

If your former carrot4nakama supporter, you should be disappointed
I'm not, Carrot will have her moment. Wano was not. I don't make illegitimate expectations for the story on the contrary to you guys.

She has not done anything important or giving us any new revelation that could lead to a potential future arc that would center around her as a character.
She will.

She has no new abilities that really make her on par with the rest of the crew moving forward.
Same irrelevant argument. We do not care about that for just a joining in the crew.

or she does not have any new stories to tell us
COmpletely wrong, you are just showing just how much you lack creativity, I could tell you three story with what was setup on Wano for carrot. It's really not that hard. You are out of your field mate. Don't try to analyse the story, you are bad at it.

She is the same cute bunny girl who is just pushing the main characters to the battlefield.
This means nothing.

Will fans remember the importance throughout wano what carrot
Well they do remember her, look at the poll :milaugh::kata:

There is no new dialogue, no new abilities and there no new revelation coming from her as a character.
Pure lack of creativity. In fact there is a character arc well prepared for her, you just don't have what it take to see it ;)

At this point carrot4nakma I am starting have this thought that use to be this type of fan. Who believe these our character that oda mind for yourself
Bad take. Everyone I wanted to join in the past... joined. LMao, I was a jinbe enthousiast even before the thought of Jinbe for Nakama.. so yeah.. Go tell your morals on someones else, you don't know who you are talking to.

Carrot's ears will excite C4N
you creep :whitepress:

Yamato fans:

AL sama

Red Haired
Be nice or it's the report mate

Ok

Nobody has joined yet.

And she is still relevant still ;)

Wrong there is. I already told you what could happen, you are just not understanding it :milaugh:

In the story it's only two week. Keep finding excuses.

Nothing has been "resolved" you are again not paying attention to Carrot's character arc. Same old..

I was wrong on that but it was just an hypothesis, a guess, so it's ok, Carrot has other windows to shine don't worry mate.

No, I make explanations, you are making excuses to bash her, not me. Carrot do not need a backstory, it's a fact.

Paulie and Carrot are completely different, Paulie was not characterized like a strawhat like Carrot was, so your little comparizon is completely irrelevantwhen we look at the actual way the story was told.

Well I don't care about that.

I'm not, Carrot will have her moment. Wano was not. I don't make illegitimate expectations for the story on the contrary to you guys.

She will.

Same irrelevant argument. We do not care about that for just a joining in the crew.

COmpletely wrong, you are just showing just how much you lack creativity, I could tell you three story with what was setup on Wano for carrot. It's really not that hard. You are out of your field mate. Don't try to analyse the story, you are bad at it.

This means nothing.

Well they do remember her, look at the poll :milaugh::kata:

Pure lack of creativity. In fact there is a character arc well prepared for her, you just don't have what it take to see it ;)

Bad take. Everyone I wanted to join in the past... joined. LMao, I was a jinbe enthousiast even before the thought of Jinbe for Nakama.. so yeah.. Go tell your morals on someones else, you don't know who you are talking to.

you creep :whitepress:

Yamato fans:

Status
Not open for further replies.