Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm sorry but

Bitch please, @dizzy2341 is a poster who is full of shit look at his posts.

He talks a bunch of shit constantly smack talking all the time just look at his post just mad confident in himself talking shit, look at the posts @Kai. Do posted (hey your there too)

@Garp the Fist can tell you about oro

just look at these in the last couple of days:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.26802/page-284#post-2954242

You can say he is human (we all are) but when you constantly talk shit and act superior, guess fucking what when your wrong people gonna throw shit right back at you and its deserved.

Basically if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen, don't talk shit if you don't wan't to get hit.

@dizzy2341 is just a cunt plain and simple.

You can see other Carrot fans who are not full of themselves or constantly do this shit not get pointed out, @, or made fun of there a reason for that you seem to ignore.

Frankly just stop being an ass and maybe people can deal with you @Jew D. Boy
As humans, we condition those around us to treat us based on how we act…if we’re kind to others, they generally respond in kind. Stands to reason that if someone shows everybody in a public place that they are mean, hateful, arrogant, cowardly, incompetent, or unwilling to admit they were wrong and apologize for their actions, they’re gonna be treated like the pieces of shit they are, plain and fucking simple.

Define psychophobia to me without using invented terms.
I don't have that kinda time. Psychophobia is just something that can take a lot of form.

Then we will be able to determine if we are on the same page and all the comments from users concerned about your health and wellbeing are psychophobia or not.
Constantly indicating to someone that they "need help" when they are just talking is a clear example of psychophobia. It's debilitating, and insulting to ones well being.

but sociology isn’t even sought after here.
Because the education system in the US is a bit backward on science..

I don't have that kinda time. Psychophobia is just something that can take a lot of form.

Constantly indicating to someone that they "need help" when they are just talking is a clear example of psychophobia. It's debilitating, and insulting to ones well being.

Because the education system in the US is a bit backward on science..
I get 90% of the worlds universities don’t prioritize sociology

Status
Not open for further replies.