Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Just because Yamato might join I dont know why you would bash carrot. she was a good character and would habe been a cool nakama. I do take Yamato over carrot though as im not a furry.
Unironically I'm not bashing Carrot because there was a time I thought she would join, and I still like her. The only problem here is C4N making a complete fool of himself and deflecting any incoming argument with either "be nice/reported" or "my 4D analysis of some concept I made up that is totally not a thing only to support my shaky theory proves I'm right and you are wrong", or something equivalent to this

Calling people sexist again? You really trying to get another ban?
You want to ban me ? Go ahead like I said, I couldn't care less about the threat of Mods who let so much toxicity runs out in their forum.

You do you, If I get ban so be it. You will just prove my point. And show that you prefer to side on the side of toxicity rather that responsibility.

You are the big cunt here bro. For keep insulting dizzy either with directly tagging him or indirectly. You keep attacking the real human user, and not the fictional characters.

But not that I will put 100% blame on you. Just yesterday, I was reading the earlier pages of this thread and seeing how your beef with dizzy all started. When you sent a PM to him in good manner but he ignored and instead posted it here to make fun of you. I don't agree with him there.
I'm sorry but

Bitch please, @dizzy2341 is a poster who is full of shit look at his posts.

He talks a bunch of shit constantly smack talking all the time just look at his post just mad confident in himself talking shit, look at the posts @Kai. Do posted (hey your there too)

@Garp the Fist can tell you about oro

just look at these in the last couple of days:
"Yay Yamao is NaKaMa !!1! She said it herself!"

It's pretty damn funny though ngl. Like watching this meme play out live.

Meanwhile Momo's picking out his preferred collar for his new dog for when she finally realises her role is at her master's side.
Wonder if this is the chapter Momo reveals his new dog to the people of Wano.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.26802/page-284#post-2954242

You can say he is human (we all are) but when you constantly talk shit and act superior, guess fucking what when your wrong people gonna throw shit right back at you and its deserved.

Basically if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen, don't talk shit if you don't wan't to get hit.

@dizzy2341 is just a cunt plain and simple.

You can see other Carrot fans who are not full of themselves or constantly do this shit not get pointed out, @, or made fun of there a reason for that you seem to ignore.

Frankly just stop being an ass and maybe people can deal with you @Jew D. Boy

I'm sorry but

Bitch please, @dizzy2341 is a poster who is full of shit look at his posts.

He talks a bunch of shit constantly smack talking all the time just look at his post just mad confident in himself talking shit, look at the posts @Kai. Do posted (hey your there too)

@Garp the Fist can tell you about oro

just look at these in the last couple of days:
Agree. Also, its hilarious Topi is calling others a cunt, has he seen his profile pic before, or does he need a mirror to see it? :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.