Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"young naive passionate fan that doesn't really know what he's on about
Man the paternalism. Talking about toxic behavior

:milaugh:

There were actually being nice to your ass.
No they were not. In fact it was pretty much the same as here with just a bit more of argumentator.

I have been in fact insulted pretty quickly there without consequences for the insultor. But eh.. keep thinking that you guys were not the problem.

And the funny thing about AP is that not everyone there hated him immediately, there were a couple of people that didn't see him as a troll, but as a "young naive passionate fan that doesn't really know what he's on about". There were actually being nice to your ass. :risitameh:

But it didn't take long for you to pull the same shit you do here over there. It's just that AP had way less tolerance for that mess.
That feeling when you realized that the "right winged forum" is actually MORE TOLERANT of your ideas and attitude than the left winged one

:gokulaugh:

He's being nice, let me phrase it in a more educated way:

You should leave the internet, delete your accounts and seek for professional help. It would be the best thing you could do.

Now, since you're very left wing, you won't oppose having someone giving you genuine advice on mental health stuff, right? Because that would make you a hypocrite... Right?

:quest:

Just because Yamato might join I dont know why you would bash carrot. she was a good character and would habe been a cool nakama. I do take Yamato over carrot though as im not a furry.
Most of us here doesn't hate Carrot per se... But her blind followers are a different story...

No, simply the Yamato fanbase.

Oda is Nekomamushi
:kobeha:

B

Ballel

Like I said, I know the pass of Carrot like the back of my hand

That's the thing, I would. You might not have noticed, but I'm not the one attacking here on that forum. I'm fighting almost alone against 10 maybe 15 people and none is playing nice. ;)

I don't consider having done anything wrong. The first ban was the mod getting triggered by their own thread's toxicity and finding a target, the other is the mod getting triggered by the truth.

Not my problems

Or you can also listen and be nice people.. but I guess we are over this :myman:
:kobeha:
Also:
Won't join

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Nothing surprising here.. That how flat earther are reacting to in front of scientist by the way

My point exactly. A forum field with extrem confusionnist right wing BS.

Logical, comparing one guy fight to the oppression of a dozen.. nothing wrong with that..

Wait...
:seriously:

Logically. It's here.

Can you stop being awfully sexist please ?

Well this is a report.. Sorry buddy
Calling people sexist again? You really trying to get another ban? It got you banned twice but you never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.