Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No point in listening to you
Nothing surprising here.. That how flat earther are reacting to in front of scientist by the way

Go woke, get broke...
My point exactly. A forum field with extrem confusionnist right wing BS.

btw there's a saying in my country that a clap can't be done with one hand
Logical, comparing one guy fight to the oppression of a dozen.. nothing wrong with that..

Wait...
:seriously:

but he brings up misogyny, toxic masculinity
Logically. It's here.

Can you stop being awfully sexist please ?

Yes, dipshit, I’m saying I’m a loser and you are too, nobody better equipped to recognize stupid mongrels than one of the same
Well this is a report.. Sorry buddy

Nothing surprising here.. That how flat earther are reacting to in front of scientist by the way

My point exactly. A forum field with extrem confusionnist right wing BS.

Logical, comparing one guy fight to the oppression of a dozen.. nothing wrong with that..

Wait...
:seriously:

Logically. It's here.

Can you stop being awfully sexist please ?

Well this is a report.. Sorry buddy
Oh no!!! Right Wing. Such terror, the Horror!
*sob*
Lol get a life.

Oh? And what could possibly that be might i wonder? Don't tell me its gonna be 'Carrot joining the crew and Yamato staying behind in Wano' again. If you tell me that again then your just all bark and no bite.
Yup Carrot is joining, and Yamato will not. You guys will see this too late.
yeah that's why you often tend to get banned
Nah, I'm was banned because Mods are triggered by obvious fact and a bit too unaware of what toxicity is really about. BUt nothing surprising. After all that's part of the overall problem of this forum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What makes it even worst besides @ a bunch of other posters (who on Oro were just as dumb and up the ass as @dizzy2341 )
To be fair, I like Flower and Playa, and Bino’s a Franky fan so he gets a pass from me, but the others are all arrogant pricks who think they’re as cool as can be despite also posting to the anime forum hundreds of times apiece. You truly couldn’t write it better than this, to see so many folks who hold themselves in higher regard than they deserve act superior while coming to the exact same place and doing the exact same thing as people they think of as unwashed cretins…what the fuck does it mean when you do the same shit that qualifies other people as “losers,” but you don’t even get as much support as they do?? :luffyswat:

Yup Carrot is joining, and Yamato will not. You guys will see this too late.

Nah, I'm banned because Mod are triggered by obvious fact.
Bro, when you joined Arlong Park, a forum that is 200% more left wing than WorstGen, you got banned in like 2 days because your attitude in the Nakama thread was deplorable.

And you got SO TRIGGERED that you even shittalked 2 mods on private message

Fuck off with the hipocrisy, you sore deranged loser

Bro, when you joined Arlong Park, a forum that is 200% more left wing than WorstGen, you got banned in like 2 days because your attitude in the Nakama thread was deplorable.
No, I got banned because I said something simple : I'm ready to go to war against the toxcicity over Yamato fan. THe mods didn't like that.

And you got SO TRIGGERED that you even shittalked 2 mods on private message
Nop. I only talked to Shift in private and said how problematic it was for me to be banned for Carrot fan, I never shittalked :kata:

You have not done your research well mate.

, you don’t even know I’m as progressive politically
If you are progressive, I'm Queen Elysabeth.

I’m sure the mods you continuously challeng
I don't challenge anyone. If a mod feels challenged and/or threatened it's on them not on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.