Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait, I'm sure the furry obsessed with a 16 year old bunny will teach us valuable lessons about equality, feminism, trans rights and human values.

I just hope he doesn't get his laptop hacked at any point, might have some questionable images about the anthropomorfized rabbit.
can you stop calling everyone who support Carrot a furry, this is a very ignorant point of view.

Oh, we will? Oh good then, i better get my popcorn ready!
Keep some for me, I think you are not ready.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm.. not yet no.

You truly don’t understand how little I give a shit about this, or half the people you listed… @dizzy2341 is a whiny little bitch and y’all are too :kayneshrug:
> being debunked wrong after saying dizzy talked Germa for deflection
> "but but I don't give shit"

Still gave enough shit to keep tagging him or calling him pervert bitch for the past several days.

And yet, it’s the one you don’t like who joined the crew…does that mean your opinion doesn’t matter?? But…but how could that possibly be?? You’ve been so diligent about complaining and acting like a cunt on the anime forum, I thought that would work…
You are the big cunt here bro. For keep insulting dizzy either with directly tagging him or indirectly. You keep attacking the real human user, and not the fictional characters.

But not that I will put 100% blame on you. Just yesterday, I was reading the earlier pages of this thread and seeing how your beef with dizzy all started. When you sent a PM to him in good manner but he ignored and instead posted it here to make fun of you. I don't agree with him there.

Nothing surprising here.. That how flat earther are reacting to in front of scientist by the way

My point exactly. A forum field with extrem confusionnist right wing BS.

Logical, comparing one guy fight to the oppression of a dozen.. nothing wrong with that..

Wait...
:seriously:

Logically. It's here.

Can you stop being awfully sexist please ?

Well this is a report.. Sorry buddy
Delete your account and get help.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
> being debunked wrong after saying dizzy talked Germa for deflection
> "but but I don't give shit"

Still gave enough shit to keep tagging him or calling him pervert bitch for the past several days.

You are the big cunt here bro. For keep insulting dizzy either with directly tagging him or indirectly. You keep attacking the real human user, and not the fictional characters.

But not that I will put 100% blame on you. Just yesterday, I was reading the earlier pages of this thread and seeing how your beef with dizzy all started. When you sent a PM to him in good manner but he ignored and instead posted it here to make fun of you. I don't agree with him there.
Doesn’t matter if I tag him or not, he clearly doesn’t engage with people he knows he can’t put down far enough to stop them from coming back at him. You and I both know why he chose to talk about the cover story, anything that happened after that page is bad news for him. I’ve been VERY open about not caring for this nakama debate, I’ll attack him directly every day until this forum shuts down because that’s all he does to everybody else and this is how I respond to stupid, minuscule bullies. You wanna defend him, you can catch these virtual hands as well, that’s your choice.

can you stop calling everyone who support Carrot a furry, this is a very ignorant point of view.

Keep some for me, I think you are not ready.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm.. not yet no.
I thought that video was pretty cool until they started calling Yamato a he and tried to say Carrot was a better character than Yamato. The only thing cool about Carrot is her transformation.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
And the funny thing about AP is that not everyone there hated him immediately, there were a couple of people that didn't see him as a troll, but as a "young naive passionate fan that doesn't really know what he's on about". There were actually being nice to your ass. :risitameh:

But it didn't take long for you to pull the same shit you do here over there. It's just that AP had way less tolerance for that mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.