Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t you the one who keeps making excuses for your precious bunny girl who has not been relevant throughout wano arc? And aren’t you the one who keeps getting banned in this form? For Calling people names
Nop

You come onto the forums and say some crazy shit and start hard coping every post, people are going to clown on you. That's not bullying, that's a tough lesson.
I've said plenty of dumb shit in the past and I got clowned on too.
That does not give you the right to do it to others mate. That's just a bully mindset mate, do you see me clowning you for having a backward mindset? Not really. It's easy to be nice mate.

Lol you wish i was hating you so you can believe i can feel at least a bit uncomfortable, too bad for you i don't. :milaugh:

Why would i hate you when Yamato's joining the crew? :suresure:

But it doesn't hurt to farm some Likes from your comments. It's a rare opportunity that's simply too good to be passed up.
So if you have nothing to say beside being disrespectfull, don't say anything ;)

I’m more convinced he’s an amoeba: can’t think, single cell organism, reproduce by binary fissure. Ain’t no humans have very low level intelligence
Hi @AL sama I get the laugh at my theory. I don't get those type of behavior. Am I the only one ? Isn't it going a bit too far here ?

Hi @AL sama I get the laugh at my theory. I don't get those type of behavior. Am I the only one ? Isn't it going a bit too far here ?
stop playing the victim card unless you’ve never done these kind of behavior, especially when you called other people as “sexist”, “misogynist”, especially “pidgeons” just because disagreeing with you.

stop playing the victim card unless you’ve never done these kind of behavior, especially when you called other people as “sexist”, “misogynist”, especially “pidgeons
"Stop being a victim, let me bully you"

:milaugh:

Yeah no. I don't bully. I might laugh in defense of your laugh and your inability to understand my theory but I don't do what you are doing here. So assume or stop. :kuzanshut:

@CarrotForNakama this is what happens when you act really cocky and call people delusional for disagreeing with you and then turn out to be wrong. If you accept your L people will probably stop. The longer yoi draw it out, the worse it will be.

@Ravagerblade and @JoSeungHun7335 the shit you guys are saying is out of line. That's not clowning, it's cyber bullying stop that crap.
I get the laugh. I do that too.. it good war. What I'm seeing since friday is out of line. Here I'M being the one called delussional, I only reply in defense, i'm not the attacker in that thread. Let that sink in.

But yeah.. here it's going too far.

So if you have nothing to say beside being disrespectfull, don't say anything ;)
What internet or online forum have you been on? Making fun of other people's comments is the norm and perfectly fine. :kaidowhat:

Besides its not like you're the nicest bloke on the block either with your arrogance. I think I'm starting to see why you left Reddit and had to come here to Worstgen.

"Stop being a victim, let me bully you"

:milaugh:

Yeah no. I don't bully. I might laugh in defense of your laugh and your inability to understand my theory but I don't do what you are doing here. So assume or stop. :kuzanshut:
Yeah, I don’t bully. I might laugh in defense of your delusion and your inability to deal with reality. Stop making yourself feels so relevant to be bullied. But if you feel so, then…

What internet or online forum have you been on? Making fun of other people's comments is the norm and perfectly fine. :kaidowhat:

Besides its not like you're the nicest bloke on the block either with your arrogance. I think I'm starting to see why you left Reddit and had to come here to Worstgen.
My arrogance is one thing. I RARELY use it to attack you guy (and mostly your argument) so assume what you are doing here.

@CarrotForNakama this is what happens when you act really cocky and call people delusional for disagreeing with you and then turn out to be wrong. If you accept your L people will probably stop. The longer you draw it out, the worse it will be.

@Ravagerblade and @JoSeungHun7335 the shit you guys are saying is out of line. That's not clowning, it's cyber bullying stop that crap.
that is exactly right. The longer you drag this out Carrot4nakma in making excuses for carrot not be relevant the more time people will counter your argument even more. If Yamato official joins crew you will run away from twitter, youtube, and your blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.