What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what was Luffy getting old and tired asf in the middle of the fight?

Fake tension right?

like i said it was
Except we saw Luffy be drained by it. We also know luffys powers such has his heart beating ultra fast and circulating blood through his body like that already has bad consequences via Gear 2nd

I guess you guy forgot Luffy was literally dead before his awakening lol
He wasn't being drained he was going back to being half dead, his awakening was the only reason he could keep fighting and not the contrary.

I like that we're transitioning to a storyline that's going to focus more on the supernovas, the strawhats and the marines, which are the factions that we are more invested in. The scabbards should be taking a back seat now.

Thank you for your great and continuous weekly shilling propaganda, paper kun. I will be sure to remember you the next time Im taking a literal shit on this manga.
My new favorite thing is being called a shill when tell people to actually read the manga right lol.

Again, you are reading text spoilers from someone who isn't even sure themselves. Lebrent SAYS that it "SEEMS" it was skipped because of a week timeskip. We have no idea if the scene is there or not.

The chapter is literally called new morning, but OK

I actually think Greenbull coming to Wano is set to be the segue into Wanos backstory with him being from Wano

We are going to get to know what makes wano special and the reason for kaido coming here
He’s 100% related to one of the Samurai families in Wano. That’s why Oda waited to show Adult Momo before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.