What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't post before clean fucking ass panels with shueisha marks on it either, it happened way after korean leaker quit.
Korean leaker posted pictures of the magazine on Monday as well of course it didn't have Shueisha marks because it was a physical copy.
Redon himself already said that Shueisha give little importance to text spoilers, no scan was posted today, so again why is Redon bitching lol?

Hawkins habla con Drake y le cuenta que cuando dijo que había alguien con un 1% de posibilidades de sobrevivir se refería a él mismo (Hawkins era esa persona con el 1%, para que quede claro).
- Hawkins también predijo con sus cartas la derrota de Kaidou, pero no quiso traicionarle porque su orgullo se lo impidió.
Redon makes it sound like its present time. Hawkins aint dead

Hawkins reveals in a talk to Drake that he meant himself when he said one person only has 1% chance of survival. Hawkins predicted Kaido's defeat with his cards but didn't commit another betrayal because of his pride.
Damn I thought the 1% man was Drake
But...
:steef:

Let me get this straight: Killer was outclassing Hawkins so much that his chances to die were higher than those of Luffy who was fighting Kaido.
Hawkins was basically lucky that:
- The misericordious Killer decided to stop and fight him instead of Kidd doing it or even worse: 2v1ing him
- The misericordious Killer spared his life cause he's disgustingly above him
- The flames were devouring the castle so the misericordious Killer and the rest of the crew were in a hurry

Massacre Soldier? More like Misericordious Soldier! My man... :myman:

Also other two things:
- Hawkins trashtalk about Killer having 8% chance to survive the night was a silly bluff, as expected, since he himself had 1%. And Killer had 8% considering a fight with 2 Emperors and a fight with Hawkins (who had the blackmail card up his sleeve too). On the other hand Hawkins had 1% only by facing Killer.
:suresure:
- 2nd, Hawkins saying he didn't switch side because of pride doesn't make him come out clean, if anything it's even worse. He was already proved to be a bitch when he betrayed Kidd & Killer, now he has proven to be a delusional bitch on top of that.

My thread about their battle aged like fine wine :finally:

- Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance
What the fuck? Offscreen? Who in the Alliance allowed it?
:kaidowhat:
I need an explanation.

- Ashura died & Izo died in his exchange with Maha
The only 2 Scabbards I didn't want to die... DIED catded

But is good that Oda showed some consequences... So the death list should be the following:
- Kaido (?)
- Linlin (?)
- Mr. Go
- Maha
- Ashura
- Izo
- Kanjuro
- Orochi

I would really like to see Marco having some words about Izo's death :endthis:

- Greenbull is on his way to Wano.
That spicy, I like it. But the Pirates will probably be already gone by the time he arrives.
If he really has Plant Powers, he'll only come to showcase them and restore Wano.

It's the WG who wants to anex Wano, not the Navy, that fleet of ships is purely made of WG ships, Drake probably already leaked info on the navy and had Ryokugyu come in advance.

Thr conflict between the Navy and WG will deepen with this.
Like this angle a lot.

My only disagreement is I feel Akainu would want to move on Wano if he knew Kaido was defeated, so Luffy didn't take control of it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.