What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Luffy is negging any admiral at this point.

Zoro can beat 1 extreme diff.

Law and Kid together could beat one possibly individually also.

Sanji and Yamato could beat 1 together.

These morons at the WG thought yeah... Green Bull you sort this out

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
They literally bodied 2 Yonkos and their crew, meanwhile Gigabrain WG sends in like one Admiral with a warship :gokulaugh:

I

Indigo

No seriously what is that satisfying about a dead character?

Ace made 100 % sense. But why people still put immense weight on an arc if it's good or bad depending on a character dying or not ?

Oda made a good decision to not kill every single character and gaht he occasionally kill one .
Because we have no actual fear or threat from the villains

When Two Yonko together can't kill a single character

Kaido is called the World's Strongest Creature

and he couldn't kill a motherfucker in this arc

he bashed Kin'emon's head in and stabbed his gut with a sword, and Kin'emon is fucking alive and in a better state than Luffy and Zoro my friend

Kaido looks like a joke because of it

World's Strongest Creature can't do shit

ZKK was a trash theory for a series like One Piece that focus primarily on 1 character

Zoro had the best feats on the rooftop and slayed a dragon in the form of King's final attack
Kaido doesn't care about Zoro's scar, and nobody cares about King, he doesn't even have a share of Katakuri's hype.

I

Indigo

Im starting to worry he might be the gag character of the Admirals, the one Oda can truly bully and humiliate.

If thar flower thing is true, it will make him seem more goofy too and even "feminine", although I wouldn't mind that at all but we know how Oda loves to shit on female and feminine characters generally.

I jokingly suggested he will be like Poison Ivy before and even hoped for it too, might be true after all! Forest God Green Bull! Hashirama of OP potentially hopefully!
He is 100% Sanji's fight, so it could be that

he talks about food and women in his introduction, seems pretty clear

He could still be a great character though, just won't be as "cool" and "edgy" as some people expect

No seriously what is that satisfying about a dead character?

Ace made 100 % sense. But why people still put immense weight on an arc if it's good or bad depending on a character dying or not ?

Oda made a good decision to not kill every single character and gaht he occasionally kill one .
Because death of characters(non npc) shows there are stakes, consequences etc...
For fucks sake they were fighting 2 fucking yonko. And the only character the yonko managed to kill was Mr go. Nobody on the alliance side died by the hands of the Lonko.

What green bull can do it's not a threat anymore Sanj will be enough to fight him, if the all straw hats be on there good forms he doesn't have a chance, the marine should sent two admirals and a fleet to be a threat, and they do that but we don't know what happened to them and also to the crew of big mom

Status
Not open for further replies.