What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone are trashing Oda left and right for wano but "hey look zoro fans blame oda" :milaugh:

He deserves what he did. What ? You think I'm like you to eat everything oda pulls out from his ass ?
The everyone you claim are just the Zorotards. lol. Of course I understand you trashing Oda, coz you ZKK wish to Santa Claus didn't come true. lol

Oh, so the force itself reaches its range at the speed of light?
THAT'S NOT HIS ATTACK SPEED THEN, FUCKING RETARD. Also, it applies to every force in the universe.

The speed of light isn't describing only the speed of photons, lightspeed is, in fact, the speed of causality. Cause and Effect are transmitted at lightspeed. So every natural force's cause will be applied at "lightspeed", dumbfuck.
That is his attack speed because Fujitora can directly attack with gravity waves.

I'm not sure I've argued with a more dense person lol

Depends how much Luffys Bounty effects his Crew high balling:
Luffy - 5.056 billion
Zoro - 1.82 Billion
Sanji - 1.77 Billion
Usopp - 700 Million
Yamato - 652 Million
Jinbe - 638 Million
Robin - 620 Million
Franky - 606 Million
Brook - 483 Million
Nami - 416 Million
Chopper - 200 Million
Yamato and jimbei are way too low

G

Gorosei Informer

Yamato is with the guys(Luffy, Brook, Neko…)
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1052: "New Morning"
Cover: The Germas encounter Caesar
Going for the great Mads reunion
@DoctorIndigo @Rottkins

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

- Zunesha left because the borders are closed

- Hawkins reveals in a talk to Drake that he meant himself when he said one person only has 1% chance of survival. Hawkins predicted Kaido's defeat with his cards but didn't commit another betrayal because of his pride.
- Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance
- Ashura died & Izo died in his exchange with Maha .

:lawsigh::risitameh:kingufy:luffywat::kidwat:

I suspect Drumz is trolling about Green Bull and the flower thing as it's not been posted to the Summaries thread btw. But we'll see ofc.

:zorothink:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Oh damn real shit? I legit could see something like that happening where the WG has a power play over them, however I think this could lead into a good Momo moment where he tells them to go fuck themselves and stick those plants up their arse :doffytroll:

The only failure in Wano are the Zorotards. lol Keep crying though. I know that the only way to vent out your frustration. lol

What head cannon terms have you Zorotards invented again? Hakai? ZKK? lol ANything else that are imaginary? lol
What you want to me stay quiet and cry on the corner because of one theory failed ? Lmao!

Talk so big for someone who stan a character who got multiple L this arc and needed the same Zoro to save his ass. Stay in your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.