What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See my lack of being able to provide the information in no way effects my right or ability to speak on the information provided or give feedback in relation to how that information is passed. So rather than trying to tell me what I should do, you can go fuck yourself because I don't give a fuck about your opinion either.
Go back to your reddit hole weirdo :suresure:

My right :whitepress::usoprice:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Meeyori I didn't know this but that Brandon Rogers guy you showed me the other day, also did this video apparently:

Even though I wasn't sure if I should but I laughed at this lol. I've seen it before not long ago and didn't know it was him.

The fact that the "wife" sounds just like Holly Willoughbooby I mean Willoughby over here is even more hilarious for me lmao.

What are you even talking about?

I specifically outlined it to you and everyone else, that you simply make Momo a younger teenager, scratch any timeskip (Oden simply dies a few months earlier in real manga time) and let 13/14 year old Momo escape with Kinemon as his new mentor/father-figure just like they actually did.

Nothing substantial changes for the plot. Nothing.
oh right, that's even worse.
No struggle for Wano outside of a few months.
No 20 year torture for Yamato being chained.
No Ace meeting Tama/Yamato under a multi-decade destroyed Wano.
Less stakes than Dressrosa.

Momo is never on Roger's ship
Oden spends how many years as Shogun?
No prophecy to fulfill.

zoro is probably still sleeping and here they are saying zkk is still strong:gokulaugh:
it was never strong to begin with you clowns:milaugh:
did yall really think oda would kill a main villain? Luffys biggest obstacle to becoming PK so far?

You all lost your mind:milaugh:
but hey king>kaido:kayneshrug:
You don't think Kaido is dead either but... where is he and what happened to him?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
If Sanji couldn't handle Black Maria's webs, will he really be able to deal with an Admiral's slithering, snaking, smothering vines? IMO, the Black Maria fight and Queen fight proved that Sanji's greatest weakness is bondage, so I expect Green Bull to neutralize Sanji with vines, then attack him with hard wood /s

I legitimately think Sanji can take Green Bull. Fire man with exoskeleton regen? Green Bull can't win. There's no way Green Bull is coming to fight, he'd get destroyed. Green Bull has another motive

and mink medicine, and getting kinemon's fire cutting technique to deal with TWO opponents conveniently.
Zoro been carried by Sanji , enma, marco and chopper this arc
:myman:
Okay if we use the same retarded logic then:

Sanji got carried by the RS, by Judge's gene manipulation, by Robin, by the Geishas after his fight, by Queen's self destructive move

Luffy got carried by Zoro on the roof and against Apoo, by Sanji and Jinbe until the roof, by the Heart Pirates and Caribou, by Momo and Mr. Go + his ridiculous df ability

Sounds stupid am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.