What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Greenbull is coming to Wano to fight, but rather just to negotiate with the new shogun or recruit allies for whatever the hell has been happening outside of Wano. It would be peak government incompetence to send a single Admiral by himself to fight an entire enemy army that just murdered both Big Mom and Kaido simultaneously. Admirals are way too valuable to waste like that.

Plus, Yamato could probably defeat or draw an Admiral entirely on her own if need be, considering that she basically held Kaido (the single most powerful man on the planet up to this point) to a draw for 10-15 minutes with minimal injuries. Yamato is the single most powerful character in Wano right now after Luffy. It wouldn't make sense story wise for any Admiral to be that strong.
Honestly you over hyping Yamato. It was made clear by kaidos performance with Luffy that he was playing with his daughter. Hell even after his thunder bagua on her and even after she left the fight she realized she was damage heavily and this was with her using her zoan ice armor to lessen the blow. She is losing if an admiral takes her own seriously. She ain't her dad. Atleast not yet

I'm not implying anything.
I'm just saying that yes, it could have been something special, OR it could have just be Oda going "look! believe me when I say zoro's life is in danger! look! a shinigami is gonna take his soul due to how close to death he is!".

I assumed the second option at the time just because I thought this "shinigami" thing was a little out of tone with the rest of the story. Not due to "fandom war" or anything, just saying.
I just think that's such a lame route to go.

- We see the crew recovered (includes Zoro).
And like now Zoro is just randomly recovered when we weren't even shown that he was even still alive? (Obviously he was, but still). Like wtf is that

Thank you. Admiral fanboys fear the rayleigh counterpoint :cheers:
Do we ?

Rayleigh was the right hand of Roger that's who stalled Kizaru. Big mom was stalled by Brook lmao, why are u guys even running your mouths?

Why should we fear an Admiral being stalled by a legend of the past era?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I just think that's such a lame route to go.

And like now Zoro is just randomly recovered when we weren't even shown that he was even still alive? (Obviously he was, but still). Like wtf is that
I agree. But Oda's chosen a bunch of lame routes throughout this entire raid.
So...there's that.

My take on bounties
Luffy-5 billion
Zoro-1.7billion
Sanji-1.5billion
Law-1.8billion
Kidd-1.8billion
Jinbei-700million
Robin-600million
Franky-550million
Ussop-500million
Brook-500million