What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope the Shs won't turn tail and run away from a Buster call. I think this would be a perfect moment to illustrate Wano changed hand from a yonko to a new yonko. Luffy needs to sink the whole buster call fleet without mercy. Only way he can send a convincing message he ain't fucking around

Luffy can fly ..Sanji can fly too

Yamato and Zoro can run .. but Sanji run faster too

Jinbe can swim .. but Sanji can swim faster with blue walk too

Sanji the most feared man by Marine soon

:finally::finally::finally:
sanji doesnt have coc so he is an invalid lol
Post automatically merged:

Really hope the Shs won't turn tail and run away from a Buster call. I think this would be a perfect moment to illustrate Wano changed hand from a yonko to a new yonko. Luffy needs to sink the whole buster call fleet without mercy. Only way he can send a convincing message he ain't fucking around
Real. Fucking. Shit

How is a gravity df user weak wtf
mfer summons fucking meteors wtf
Not his fruit. More like his personality. The nicer you are the more weak you are assumed to be. Akainu is a terminator and has gotten kills for his attitude. Even Kizaru clowned on most during MF since he shows no mercy once he has his sights on you. Meanwhile Kuzen who has the nicest to the SHs as far as admirals go ended up losing his leg and defecting. Fuji ended up saying something like he wish he wasn't blind so he could see Luffy's face. Honestly I lost respect for him after that. And since GB is stated to be buddy buddy with him I can assume he is similar as well. These two were drafted meaning they really weren't all into what the marines are about. So I don't see them as putting up a vicious fight as say Kizaru or Akainu.

Not his fruit. More like his personality. The nicer you are the more weak you are assumed to be. Akainu is a terminator and has gotten kills for his attitude. Even Kizaru clowned on most during MF since he shows no mercy once he has his sights on you. Meanwhile Kuzen who has the nicest to the SHs as far as admirals go ended up losing his leg and defecting. Fuji ended up saying something like he wish he wasn't blind so he could see Luffy's face. Honestly I lost respect for him after that. And since GB is stated to be buddy buddy with him I can assume he is similar as well. These two were drafted meaning they really weren't all into what the marines are about. So I don't see them as putting up a vicious fight as say Kizaru or Akainu.
They are fights for Zoro and Luffy so they need to be bad :finally:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro vs king .. comma 7 days

Sanji vs Queen king equal .. mid diff and fresh after finish fight

:finally::finally:
Daddy Judji Sperm vs Queen ****

Status
Not open for further replies.