What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that being said oda will definitely...probably...hopefully...maybe delve into the zoro ryuma stuff soon

Based on past sbs i actually dont know if he even wants to sadly. With the dude basic saying its not important, its confusing, and he doesn't know if he's gonna do anything with it...
So remembering that i give it a solid 40% he will because im still really hopeful lol...
:josad:

80% sure zoro will leave with a black blade tho again idk exactly how much he'll tie it to ryuma and the shimotsuki other than it being extremely surface level. Still hopefully he dives in head first because i still want it

I

Indigo

Yamato got a shit deal for an introduction arc as a Straw Hat, not gonna lie

all she got was stall Kaido for a while

run around Onigashima

and baby sit and pep talk Momo

god damn

and she didn't have a cool character arc of not wanting to join the Straw Hats and then later on being changed to want to join

she just wanted to join from the start

completely static

and do we really have time for an arc to have Yamato develop?

Shit is sad as fuck.
1 more chapter after this?
I really hope in the brake he realises how shit of decision is to end Wano like that.
What is he gonna write in mere 17 pages?
Watch us get a page in the sunny where the SH already have all poneglyphs of Wano under their possession magically wiout us seeing anything.

Honestly I think,doctors have given him time limit for his life and he wants to finish this shit,or he is hospitalised already and the editors are faking it.

tbh

Usopp doesn't even need Elbaf imo

all he needs is to meet Yasopp at some point, and show how good of a sniper he is to him

and

have a leading the Straw Hats Alliance moment, where he finally turns one of his first lies into a reality, of leading 8000 men
Yeh tbh I think a long Elbaf arc is one of the things that Oda probably cut from his final war drag

Status
Not open for further replies.