What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro most of them usually happen right after we get the villain defeated and what we get this chapter is a fucking Bath Scene?

She doesn’t even question Zoro?

I’m on my knees she has a big moment against Greenbull but I just don’t see it. What connection is there rn
Wano hasn't ended yet we don't know how this bath scene will play out. For me the scene I needed to be convinced was when Yamato stopped Kaido and declared to him she'd be heading out with Luffy.

We could get a Yamato vs Green Bull scene to be fair as well.

Why would she question Zoro also? Might have missed the significance of that

Wano hasn't ended yet we don't know how this bath scene will play out. For me the scene I needed to be convinced was when Yamato stopped Kaido and declared to him she'd be heading out with Luffy.

Cause Zoro is the spitting image of one of the three samurai who was trapped in the cave with her.

It’s going to be really, really weird if both Kawamatsu and Hyogoro say “this guy looks exactly like Ushimaru did when he was younger” and then nothing else happens with that plotline.

Didn’t Zoro look like one of the Samurai who was in the cave with her or am I miss remembering something

Oh yeah in 1 vs 1 I think Ging can beat him good but that isnt what make Pariston dangerous. His brain is.
in brain game Ging cannot stomp Pariston at all.
Ging vs Pariston will ve a great wit fight.
Currently i also don't see anyone outwitting Pariston outside maybe the 4th prince. Dude's terrifying in every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.