What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be prepared final saga will be huge as heck

elbaf arc would be short arc. Big meme is not here
Laugh tale arc - Blackbeard as villain
Final war - luffy face Akainu and defeat him in extremely difficult fight as rob lucci style/ IM is unknow but dragon and sabo would fight him.

Some stuff need to be explained

-What happened to the BMPs below the waterfall?

-What happened to the WG fleet outside Wano?
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see the BMPs until they show up in the germa cove story returning from wano, decent chance the greenbull scene this chapter explains what happened to the WG ships (they probably saw Zuneisha got scared and left)

If Hawkins is dead, I believe the rest of the Tobi Roppo are too. They al severe injuries -- direct brain punch for Who's Who, Throat Haki Punch for PageOne, Sevral Big Mom Thunderbolts for Ulti, Black Maria was massacred, and Sasaki was shot in his damn wound. But also, Hawkins had his brain exposed and face torn open.

Man, I just couldn’t stay logged off after the events of the past few chapters.

1. Big Mom and Kaido literally dying from magma is the hardest L Yonko fans have ever taken and the biggest W that Admiral fans have never taken.

2. “AkAiNu iS sCaReD oF wAnO” clearly fucking not since one single Admiral is about to Buster Call all of these Fairy Piece MCs into oblivion lol. Just like Kizaru was about to solo Big Mom and Kaido, now Green Bull is about to solo the alliance that defeated them, + the Wano forces lol.

When it happened with just Kizaru, sure, maybe 1 Admiral > 2 Yonko was a bit of a stretch interpretation. Now Sakazuki knows that Big job and Crydo were killed by a volcano and sends yet another solo Admiral to defeat the forces that defeated two Yonko.

It’s over for Yonko fans lol. 1 Admiral > 2 Yonko confirmed.
All these tards who think that Yamato or current Zoro (who didn't beat Kaido or Big Mom, with no black blade and heavily limited use of ACoC) or even current Lanjino (who fluked his way into beating a nerfed and incompetent YC2) could stop GB individually is in for a rude awakening. And this is coming from a Zoro fan. :milaugh:

:josad:Even Patryipe-san has fallen...
If Oda was wrapping Wano up, he wouldnt bring an Admiral in.:myman:
You can expect at least 20 chapters more of Wano.:goyea:
On rare case I agree with nik87 guy then we will have more wano chapter because greenbull. I believe they would fight him. I believe he will bring his buster call pal for other people to fight him other then rooftop guys vs greenbull.
‘Oda can stop wano arc after he took break and resume his wano on August to resume greenbull fight.
‘I believe zoro will outshine gear 5 luffy by using ulimate move on greenbull.

Status
Not open for further replies.