What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Sabo can fights admirals, Kaido only dreams to fight one, this is he was crying and wanted to suicide when he found out that WB had the balls to fight Akainu.
Ma boy Kaido even has a fire mode as his ultimate attack, but what are some red flames in the face of magma? Nothing, Kaido is just a wannabe Akinu gone wrong.
Sabo is weaker than dressrossa luffy

Sabo has 1% of waido power

I find it even more funny that how one can take things out of context about what Akainu meant and proudly display their inability to comprehend things. They don't realise that they are shooting their own foot with these kind of negative IQ stunts.

Why do you ignore the Kizaru statement before Akainu statement? According to Kizaru, he can deal with two emperors.
Sorry, but I was referring to a different scene entirely.

But what then though?
Why haven't they come back ?

Bro that sounds like a super cope take tbh. Kaido's the strongest Zoan in the verse. The only real damage he took is from Luffy being KO'ed and when Magma can't scratch him he should've been up and fine 3 hours after the battle let alone a week.
I guess we'll find out soon TM. The death of one emperor is huge news, the death of 2 should be covering the news but its not. No annoucement from the narrator either. They are clearly still alive imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.