What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the way Post Mortem Nen is handled is just stupid

No abilities like that should exist in a series. It’s literally just a free revive

Really, what are the limits? Ging said when Kite really doesn’t wanna die he can roll a number that prevents his death/brings him back

What are the limits? Where are the drawbacks? He was reincarnated for free
This makes no sense to complain about when devil fruits are worse.

Ne can run out plus it can be sealed. Certain abilities can even be copied. Added with the fact that a persons physicality is also taken into consideration.

Yeah but the way Post Mortem Nen is handled is just stupid

No abilities like that should exist in a series. It’s literally just a free revive

Really, what are the limits? Ging said when Kite really doesn’t wanna die he can roll a number that prevents his death/brings him back

What are the limits? Where are the drawbacks? He was reincarnated for free
Not only that but Hisoka came back from death stronger. Zero drawbacks!

This makes no sense to complain about when devil fruits are worse.

Ne can run out plus it can be sealed. Certain abilities can even be copied. Added with the fact that a persons physicality is also taken into consideration.
I didn’t say the entire power system is bad I’m saying that specific part of the system is terrible and it is

Hisoka died in his well awaited match against Chrollo and that was supposed to be the end until we got the infamous “Oh my Rubber Nen” moment

Kite was supposed to have died fighting Pitou. This one is even worse because it makes Gon’s whole sacrifice seem stupid

He gave his everything just for Kite to come back and then he ended up not paying for his mistake anyway. It’s just dumb

Had Kite stayed dead that moment would still be among the best I’ve ever read

why?
we still arguing about what the f are stage of CoA and CoO you literally can find like 3-4 different explanation
and about AdCoC some think its replacing CoA with CoC and its ryuo but with CoC some think its staking CoA and CoC some think you need to have learn ryuo to use AdCoC some think you don't need to learn Ryuo in order to use AdCoC
many are still arguing about hardening

Status
Not open for further replies.