What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't even reached the Dark Continent part which is supposed to be vast but people out here rather see Hisoka pull out his revival bs and not without a downgrade he even returns stronger from that

We are still far from the Dark Continent :josad:
dark continent arc should never exist the fact it does is the proof togashi is a bad mangaka.
he has amazing writing and art but talent enough does not make a good professional. after yyh and after how many breaks the ants arc took to be finished he should never start another long arc but instead he decided to make one arc that will be bigger than everything before. it is obvious this arc is never going to be finished or properly started and his lack of self-awareness makes him look like an amateur mangaka when he should have enough elements to know himself better.

I didn’t say the entire power system is bad I’m saying that specific part of the system is terrible and it is

Hisoka died in his well awaited match against Chrollo and that was supposed to be the end until we got the infamous “Oh my Rubber Nen” moment

Kite was supposed to have died fighting Pitou. This one is even worse because it makes Gon’s whole sacrifice seem stupid

He gave his everything just for Kite to come back and then he ended up not paying for his mistake anyway. It’s just dumb

Had Kite stayed dead that moment would still be among the best I’ve ever read
It doesn't make sense for you to complain about the specifics of that since it's comes at a cost

Hisokas version was a chance that he most likely can't replicate again

Kites died and had to eaten thus becoming a chimera ant that's a little girl so dude isn't on thee same level hee was at.

Gon was restored but outside means but no longer has nen.

Only issue I have with HxH is the seemingly over the top exposition dumps when we don't really need it... But other than that, it's an entertaining read... I'd still put berserk over it though
For me HxH > Berserk

I read both twice over and I just don't see the hype of Berserk (bar Eclipse). Every so often there is an uncomfortable monster rape scene, then there is Guts' childhood, then there's Griffith whoring himself in the beginning.
The art is admitedly beautiful but the story drags at points and there is a lot of focus on b-list characters that are flat out annoying. Meanwhile, stuff that is actually interesting like Skull Knight or the God Hand or the origins of the behilit are only sporadicaly mentioned. (though this is the same as in One Piece)

why?
we still arguing about what the f are stage of CoA and CoO you literally can find like 3-4 different explanation
and about AdCoC some think its replacing CoA with CoC and its ryuo but with CoC some think its staking CoA and CoC some think you need to have learn ryuo to use AdCoC some think you don't need to learn Ryuo in order to use AdCoC
many are still arguing about hardening
People have different understandings of story. So what? That's reason why we have so many debates her. Why would that be problem?

It doesn't make sense for you to complain about the specifics of that since it's comes at a cost

Hisokas version was a chance that he most likely can't replicate again

Kites died and had to eaten thus becoming a chimera ant that's a little girl so dude isn't on thee same level hee was at.

Gon was restored but outside means but no longer has nen.
It comes at a non existent cost

Hisoka’s literally has no cost

Kite died but we have no idea how his revive ability works. Ging said it works when he really doesn’t wanna die so that means it isn’t limited to him being reincarnated through the Ants

Gon was restored through magic with no cost but that has nothing to do with Post Mortem Nen so we can leave that alone.

Post Mortem Nen itself is fine. It’s the Post Mortem Revival abilities that are stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.