What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryokugyu will have the Mythical Zoan Model Gaia, the Earth Titan

he will be able create from his own body any type of plant and also earth / rocks / sand and control it, he will also be able to control it in nature, not just from his own body

His fight against Sanji will be Nature vs Science
Since most likely nothing conclusive is going to come out of this. The Strawhat to most likely fight Greenbull will be Zoro. Considering he just defeated a 1st Commander. He makes the most sense either that or have him and Sanji flex on Greenbull together in a clash or something.

I really Hope Oda dont revise the manga and rush the ending... He needs to take his time and have it finish satisfyingly
Relax, I said it before. It'll be more like him consolidating 1000 ideas where 25% of its unnecessary into 500 ideas where 10% of it is unnecessary lol.

He's not going to gloss over:

- 2 Yonko
- Full Marine Force
- The World Government
- Vegapunk and the SSG
- Kuma
- Dragon, Sabo and the Revolutionaries
- The Supernova (as a whole)
- Strawhat Fleet
- Mihawk, Weevil, Buggy and Hancock

These are characters that really can't be glossed over an all still have a role to play in the endgame and following arcs. You will get Elbaf. You will see Lodestar (probably). You will certainly see Laugh Tale. You will see God Valley (again, probably). You will see New Marineford and Mariejois (presumably the Final War locations at least initially).

These things pretty much have to happen, the plot is set up for us to go to these places. Also, take solace in the fact that we still have a missing RP. The adventure has to at least continue for some time before Laugh Tale. And even then, there's a whole war that Oda has to draw thats like 5 times bigger than Wano.

On top of all of this, he can't just throw luffy to the center of it. It will take time.

You better pray for the next 5 years that Oda doesn't treat Shanks the way he has treated Kaido :josad::kobeha:
Shanks is on the ToC of every volume, a far older character in the series and just a far more important character to Luffy lol.

Plus, I didn't really have an issue with Kaido's portrayal lol. He got 70+ chapters tanking and beating the shit out of people with snippets of his past (which still will be addressed when the Rocks stuff happens). If that's what I got for Shanks, then cool lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ryokugyu will have the Mythical Zoan Model Gaia, the Earth Titan

he will be able create from his own body any type of plant and also earth / rocks / sand and control it, he will also be able to control it in nature, not just from his own body

His fight against Sanji will be Nature vs Science
He could be the forest god of OP too then.

Status
Not open for further replies.