What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Do we know that Sanjis next opponent is an admiral? Because I’m sure there’s marines who are stronger than Queen but Weaker than the Admirals……
Is this "zoro fights a calamity while sanji fights a flying 6 because sanji hasn't shown feats to suggest he can fight a calamity" cope already?
Calm down man, we're not even out of Wano yet.
:suresure:

Yes, and in water7/EL the SHs couldnt do shit against the cp9's tekkai and got absolutely destroyed by them.
Fast forward a couple of chapters and Sanji, who had to become a human beyblade to slightly break Blueno's tekkai, was kicking a tekkai master around the tower.

Consistency in One Piece? Are you sure you wanna bet on that?
:suresure:
I am not saying fuji won't have better feats in future and prove he is on same level as akainu. But for now that does seem to be the case

i cant wait when we will powerscaling admirals considering there is no power structure between admirals.
but we know which admiral gonna be zoro opponent will be the strongest after Akainu :pepecopium::pepecopium:
I'm vouching for both Kizaru and Fujitora to be stronger than Akainu since their devil fruits are more fun to use than magma...but maybe it's my copium:lusalty:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Green Bull has already shown that he'll disobey orders if he finds them unnecessary. Akainu ordered him to get Fuji out of Marijoies but Green Bull did no such thing cause:
-He'd simply rather not do it
-rationalized that he and Fuji would wreck the place if he tried
-laughed at Fujitora wanting to destroy the warlord system(mockery)

He also seems to have a soft spot for women and says he can eat, but choosing not to unless a woman is feeding him.

I said it earlier, but I can see Green Bull joining the SHs and Wano for their big party after rationalizing that there's no need to take action.

Green Bull has already shown that he'll disobey orders if he finds them unnecessary. Akainu ordered him to get Fuji out of Marijoies but Green Bull did no such thing cause:
-He'd simply rather not do it
-rationalized that he and Fuji would wreck the place if he tried
-laughed at Fujitora wanting to destroy the warlord system(mockery)

He also seems to have a soft spot for women and says he can eat, but choosing not to unless a woman is feeding him.

I said it earlier, but I can see Green Bull joining the SHs and Wano for their big party after rationalizing that there's no need to take action.
What if Kidd decide attack him first ?
Will Greenbull use self defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.