Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs Ryokugyu is so clear to me lol

i'm open to being wrong when we see more of him in 1053

but right now he is the most Sanji enemy we've seen as an Admiral
Post automatically merged:

I want Law vs Kizaru
Law vs Fujitora would also be cool
But Zoro vs Fujitora is cooler
People want Kizaru as opponent mainly because of the "OG Admiral trio > post TS Admiral duos" effect anyways.

Zoro got reasons to fight Kizaru/Fujitora
Sanji got reasons to fight Kizaru/Greenbull
Conclusions? I hope Blackbeard kills off KIzaru and saves us all from 100 upcoming threads about the Admiral oponents for Sanji and Zoro :kobeha:
3rd option, Kizaru is the arc villain in Elbaf so Luffy can master FS. A souped up, SSG Kuma is Zoro's opponent as a full rematch from Thriller Bark. Someone fights Sentoumaru, the rest fight the SSG. Maybe Franky fights Vegapunk (if he's actually an antagonist lol).

I say Vegapunk in Elbaf simply because of Gigantification experiments and the fact that we haven't seen or heard from Smoker/Tashigi even after Fujitora left with them to Vegapunk. Plus we need to address Kuma/Bonney. Also seems like Oda needs to also start addressing the Revolutionaries as well with this stuff.

G

Gorosei Informer

the fact that Oda show Zoro clash against Fujitora not once, but twice kinda convinced me Fujitora will be Zoro's opponent.
but Stampede isnt canon so let me cope at least :pepecopium:
Treasure Cruise said Zoro = Fujitora IIRC too.
Fujitora is the best Admiral to fight Zoro thematically imo but Fuji is fond of Luffy now too.

if we are looking from the f6 and up
questionable
kaido -- luffy is the only fight where you could still lean towards kaido.
nah...other than king and queen.
kaido had members of the his crew that didnt even fight strawhats
jack got beat by many things lol
Ulti and P1 are still way stronger than usopp and nami
Xdrake didnt fight them
hawkins fought killer
apoo is still out and about.
yamato and jinbe would have to carry alot of weight after the M3 fight the top guys.

Yes. But that's where it comes from.

On the other side, the Zoro vs Kizaru agenda comes from people assuming fujitora and greenbull are "lesser admirals" compared to the "og admiral trio".

All cap, no substance.

An admiral is an admiral.

Only Akainu gets a special treatment due to plot reasons.
--Akainu matched WB in power ; has lethality ; took WB's attack.

--Fujitora's meteors got negged by law and doffy ; dressrossa g3's attack pushed and hurt him ; his attacks barely did anything to luffy and zoro etc etc

--Also if you fight him in cqc his meteors become useless as he himself has to block them

Status
Not open for further replies.