What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

People that think about Sanji vs Kizaru are just looking at powers and fighting style

same thing happened with King

King was a fire flying kicking dude, so everyone was saying he was gonna fight Sanji

didn't work right?

Sanji's fights have to be about character, the character Sanji fights usually contradicts Sanji in some way

Green Bull being able to spend years without eating and not caring much about food + being a ladies man sounds so much like a Sanji enemy

C'mon now

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People that think about Sanji vs Kizaru are just looking at powers and fighting style

same thing happened with King

King was a fire flying kicking dude, so everyone was saying he was gonna fight Sanji

didn't work right?

Sanji's fights have to be about character, the character Sanji fights usually contradicts Sanji in some way

Green Bull being able to spend years without eating and not caring much about food + being a ladies man sounds so much like a Sanji enemy

C'mon now
Wrong.

It's all due to one of the OP's.
Luffy fought akainu there because obvious reasons.
Zoro fought Fujitora because swordsman.
Sanji and kizaru fought because they were the ones left to be paired. No greenbull yet at that time.

That's all.
:kayneshrug:

Kizaru & Greenbull have a chance to be Sanji's opponent
while Zoro (kinda) set in stone against Fujitora :pepebusi::pepebusi:
Honestly think Kizaru might be a separate arc villain (i.e. Vegapunk/Kuma maybe), but that depends on how the next few arcs go.

Namely because I can see Akainu, Fuji and Ryo being the setup for the monster trio and Kizaru definitely seems like a perfect opponent for Luffy to fully master FS. But we'll see, maybe he is for Yamato

I

Indigo

Wrong.

It's all due to one of the OP's.
Luffy fought akainu there because obvious reasons.
Zoro fought Fujitora because swordsman.
Sanji and kizaru fought because they were the ones left to be paired. No greenbull yet at that time.

That's all.
:kayneshrug:
openings mean jack shit

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
openings mean jack shit
Yes. But that's where it comes from.

On the other side, the Zoro vs Kizaru agenda comes from people assuming fujitora and greenbull are "lesser admirals" compared to the "og admiral trio".

All cap, no substance.

An admiral is an admiral.

Only Akainu gets a special treatment due to plot reasons.

I

Indigo

Sanji vs Ryokugyu is so clear to me lol

i'm open to being wrong when we see more of him in 1053

but right now he is the most Sanji enemy we've seen as an Admiral
Post automatically merged:

Zoro got reasons to fight Kizaru/Fujitora
Sanji got reasons to fight Kizaru/Greenbull
Conclusions? I hope Blackbeard kills off KIzaru and saves us all from 100 upcoming threads about the Admiral oponents for Sanji and Zoro :kobeha:
I want Law vs Kizaru

I put it this way, as definitely have a few more arcs before the Final War. Physically, it's not possible to start it after Wano and involve Luffy directly.

In the time frame, he at least may be able to resolve some smaller plotlines (i.e. Vegapunk, Kuma, Bonney, Elbaf/Giants, etc). This will help smooth out bigger things like Laugh Tale and the War.

Just have faith in that. Those things really can't be ignored, they all have a role to play somewhere in the plot.

zkk saving the arc is the most delusional opinion I have seen in a while

ah yes half dead zoro coming back to two shot an awakened kaido makes this arc so much better .
"half dead" blud forgot Oda couldve just delayed the medecine effects after the King fight. Ah bozo I forgot wg is just swarmed with room temp iq clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.