What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are way too deep on the powerscaling thing

if you think Zoro fighting a Blind Swordsman that controls gravity and calls on Meteors isn't a cool fight

just because you wanna see Zoro fighting someone that is stronger but boring, just so you can keep saying "Zoro >>>>"

fuck off

Another "mihawk joins Shanks and is Zoro's fight against the RHP instead of Beckmann" supporter?
Or a "the SH's wont fight the RHP. Shanks is getting offscreened" preacher?
"Mihawk vs Zoro" is gonna be the last EOS fight" preacher :pepebusi:

I

Indigo

I actually want Zoro vs Mihawk to be in the middle of the final war

so everyone around can see them fight lol

just like Baratie

a bunch of people watching the two fighting

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People are way too deep on the powerscaling thing

if you think Zoro fighting a Blind Swordsman that controls gravity and calls on Meteors isn't a cool fight

just because you wanna see Zoro fighting someone that is stronger but boring, just so you can keep saying "Zoro >>>>"

fuck off

Just imagine the admirals fight having a Demon Slayer quality animation.

Zoro going through a rain of meteors against Fuji, Sanji going at high speed with the blue ifrit jambe against either Kizaru's also high speed like some netero vs meruem stuff, or against Greenbull's dozens of carnivorous plants sprouting everywhere.
Luffy going all out against a cataclysmic Akainu.

:steef:

I'm vouching for both Kizaru and Fujitora to be stronger than Akainu since their devil fruits are more fun to use than magma...but maybe it's my copium:lusalty:
No way, Fuji struggled against non serious surprised Zoro and very bad injured and ouf of shape Dressrosa Luffy. Let's not forget that Green Bull and Fujitora went to an extreme fight against Morley :suresure:
If Oda has Luffy putting any kind of effort against such a weak admiral then we should all better drop OP lol

i think zoro fight shyrui , then Fujtoria or milhawk , and finally kizaru. Maybe zoro is only guy fight admiral twice.

I believe kizaru would be hardest fight for zoro to face because he is completely better fighter like king fighting style. Act like first mate of commander in marine.
‘And he is have better coO than Akainu. He dodge sneak attack Whitebeard attack.

‘Kizaru vs zoro when both got serious to kill each other .

I believe kizaru is king on ultra steroids fight. Kizaru never took everything seriously And literally unpredictable guy.

G

Gorosei Informer

i cant wait when we will powerscaling admirals considering there is no power structure between admirals.
but we know which admiral gonna be zoro opponent will be the strongest after Akainu :pepecopium::pepecopium:
Thats completely true too. Ive seen powerscaling between Admirals before for years but its gonna turn up to 11 and true toxicity when it's finally their show once qnd for all.

I'm not looking forward to not ready for that lmao.

I'm already dreading how much worse Shanks, Mihawk, Blackbeard etc discussions are gonna become.

On a side note, I wonder if Oda has changed his plans for Weevil and how and when hes gonna be important, along with Urouge too.
I'm worried they might just get the Hawkins treatment.
Don't even know what to expect for Bonney past the typical damsel stuff Oda has dobe and will do too.

Oda seems to want to save Drake and Apoo for future at least too.

Oda has completely forgotten or written out Faust, the black cat Mink and right hand of Hawkins too.

At marineford , kizaru said that mytical zoan type is rarer than logia type. But right now , mytical zoan type devil fruits is more than logia. Grennbull must be logia type. Or oda said lie to us again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.