What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye I was struggling on it too but be mentioned he will only eat when fed by a beautiful woman. He's probably gone years without eating because he's so laid back, that he doesn't care or need to especially and most likely due to his DF. He's like a tree or cactus or something. I think ivy can survive on very little or extreme conditions but not sure.

Hes probably quite unpredictable too and or flashy too. Maybe cock like Kizaru, reckless.

I can't wait to see his justice, abilities and personality in action.
Horny Justice

You understand that this Road to Laugh Tale is even more side characters and plotline ideas that couldn't make it into the manga? Which would have bloated the story even more?
I understand it it more as of Odas now typical sbs trolling aka "Look there is this shimotsuki character and here is some vague info, but I guess I am not gonna come back to this for the rest of the manga. Yolo!" kinda of stuff. There will be some stuff in these manusscript books that would have bloated the series for sure, but given how Oda has a taste for rather adding irrelevant stuff into the story nowadays and explain the cool stuff away outside the manga I think there will be some gems in these manuscripts that we'll reget missing out on in the story.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Kid and Law being declared Yonko is peak Wano stupidity. Luffy I get, he actually has various countries around the world who are loyal to him. Kid and Law? What islands do they control? Do they even have a single territory that is loyal to them? What about their crews? Neither of them have any relevant underlings, Kid has Killer but Killer’s best feat is defeating a Holdem level fighter.

It took Blackbeard a year of conquering New World territory and amassing military strength before he was declared a Yonko, but with Kid and Law, they have not met any of the criteria to be named Yonko lol.

But I guess the title of Yonko is an inherently meaningless and nonexistent title to begin with, it’s a title based on rumor and ignorant consensus and nothing actually concrete. So in a way, anybody can be a Yonko, even people as unqualified as Kid and Law lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.