What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
hmm Ace vs Blackbeard happened right after Enies Lobby so there's a small chance of Shanks vs Blackbeard happening soon
:sanmoji:
Black Beard towers over an unconscious Luffy with a fist of darkness.
"ZEHAHAHAHA! Just like your brother, Ace, your ideals of family have failed you, Mugiwara!"
SLASH
Black Beard leaps back, wiping blood off a wound formed over his left eye as he stares down Akagami no Shanks with an evil grin.
"Teach... I have come to greet Joy Boy, and to kick you out on Wano!"

I know what im talking about, but I'm not even N5 proficient. I took classes in college specifically to read the Japanese manga I collect 10 years ago lol. Had to give it up for engineering classes.

This is just a basic understanding of a word 編.

It's not that complicated
Not sure why you're triggered. I said I'm not sure if you do.

It goes without saying that Wano's been an absolute stinker of an arc for the last 3 years at least, but this pacing is just far too out of character for Oda. It has Shueshia meddling written all over it if we're being totally honest.

Can totally see a scenario where they just told Oda to wrap it up in 3 chapters max.
Can’t blame them though, Oda unnecessarily prolonged it

Kidd and Law being declared Yonkos with bounties that will probably be like 2 Billion….

Is lowly a massive blow to Blackbeard stock.

@Erkan12 @Blackbeard
Blackbeard stock is guarded by Eiichiro Oda himself, that's why us, diligent Marshall appraisers, don't bother ourselves by participating in the barbarian, cancerous spoiler thread baits from fans of weaker and inferior characters.

That's why having Teach as your favorite is boring, there is no competition. Whether it's an aidsmiral, a Yoncuck, Mid or Low, they're all inevitably falling behind the man with three devil fruits.

I agree wano had his peak moments, peak moments who could hit far better if Oda wouldn´t waste the potential of this arc.
I am still so fucking angry and disappointed at Kaidou's backstory. Man was built up to be the best villian and Oda gave us that trash of a backstory. Actually he would've been much better without that awful backstory. Don't get me wrong. He's still fucking great but all his dialogues after that backstory seem shallow and he feels like a villian who's just in the way sort of. I hope Oda will return to this some day... some how... It really hurts to say this as a Kaidou stan ngl.

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.