What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. If Oda makes Enma blacken against people with absolutely nothing to do with its history like Shiryu or Kizaru, then Lolda is a far bigger retard than I thought. :emohiyo:
Only thing I can hope for is that the invasion I was hoping for is still going to occur when the straw hats do their victory lap around the world and Enma turns black when the borders open

G

Gorosei Informer

I honestly don’t know what Oda is going to do with Enma now
I wish Enma and Ame could either have been kept for Momo and Hiyori, given to Yamato or the Scabbards or buried and laid to rest at Odens grave and thus with him.
Or even used as a symbolic decoration of hope for Wano and to help remind them of the failed hero who once tried to help save their land but fucked it up badly ofc.

Zoro should have lost Sandai maybe and gained Nidai to replace it, maybe had a new sword forged by Hitetsu, leave Shisui to rest here too at Ryuumas grave finally and something happens with Wado, like he sees Kuinas spirit somehow and or it turns black.

Such a fucking waste man.

I still can't believe Oden couldn't make a black blade despite the immense wank he gets by Oda too.

They have also to count other pirates like Shichibukai and Supernovas
what?
Marines are not fighting Yonkos and yet they can't captured or kill all pirates
what?
They are scared of 2 of them making an alliance
none of them were scared, only fodder marines were

Kizaru literally offered to go fight 2 yonko
Hell they even needed Roger help to deal with Xebec
Okay and?

It was just Garp

You favorite character doesn't matter in this fucking story, unless they are Luffy

remember that
As a Sanji fan, I knew for a long time that Luffy was the most important, but it did not prevent me from liking Sanji. In addition to Sanji's obvious shortcomings, Oda was very good to Sanji. The only thing Zoro fans need to do is to straighten out their mentality and realize that Zoro will not get the same treatment as Luffy

The only thing some Zoro fans do is belittle Sanji and Luffy and fantasize about being equal or surpassing Luffy. This is not a normal mentality

Only thing I can hope for is that the invasion I was hoping for is still going to occur when the straw hats do their victory lap around the world and Enma turns black when the borders open
Would people actually accept a Wano 2.0 where they come back to Wano. Kaido comes back after being stuck in sea stone or some shit. I think it would be cool but if that’s the case Oda should have focused way more on Zoro’s backstory rn in this stage of Wano

But that would require Zoro doing something significant to scare off an Admiral, no? With the unreal Luffy wanking streak Lolda has been going on, what are the chances of Zoro making GB hightail out of Wano happening? :zorothink:

Completely understandable man. How many times have people actually been right in predicting Oda and having their expectations fulfilled throughout OP especially post TS?

Luffy has become what I hate about other Shonen MCs so much, I can't differentiate OP so much anymore from other series I've read and grown to absolutely hate too.

I am constantly cycling through anger, despair, grief and just apathy with OP. I knew this was gonna happen for YEARS but I refused to jump ship (ironic pun) and was determined to cope extremely hard and not lose faith in a ship that has been sinking extremely slowly for YEARS now and cannot be saved no matter what at this point. We're past the point of no return now especially.

Its ironically fitting Blackbeard's crew are called the Titanic Captains because this story is a fucking ship wreck and its going to keep sinking to the miserable, dark depths it now deserves after being constantly called PEAK FICTION, NOT LIKE ANY OTHER SERIES, GODA'S MASTERPIECE, PERFECTION etc every fucking week and even daily constantly for YEARS on end now!

OP fans LOVE to say our expectations are too high and we're too entitled when these HYPOCRITES put Oda on a pedestal so fucking high, Oda may as well be in space or the very heavens themselves funnily enough!

You know how we've seen idealists and just dreamers, people with aspirations/ambitions like Crocodile, Moria, Bellamy, that one filler captain from Luffys flashback that Roger apparently slayed the entire crew of and even Kaido and BM all had their dreams ruined, had their ambitions dampened or downright destroyed, is that a fucking IRONIC metaphorical situation for us with this series?

I mentioned this series is all about grand ambitions recently and that the reason its suffering so much right now too is ironically TOO MUCH AMBITION!

Fuck man, I know all about what its like to be far too idealistic, naive, ambitious and such for your own good and watching Oda do the same thing with OP, something he has been working extremely hard on for 25 years now and cannot do anything to help or stop him, being powerless/helpless to stop this absolute catastrophe unfold and Oda destroying his mental and physical health is truly frustrating and heartbreaking.

I never wanted to hate Oda or OP this much, I used to fucking love OP more than any other series but now it's becoming something I hate more than any other series.

Oda is the fucking definition of the Icarus Effect more than any other mangaka I've seen. Stop flying too fucking close to the sun Oda, have some RESTRAINT!

At least he's revising the story now for the final saga and that we are going into the final saga and Wano is finally fucking ending too. I just hope he means he's trimming out a lot of fat and finally prioritising whats important and thus the bare necessities of OP and focuses on ending it properly without rushing it too much like Kubo had to or worse, he pulls a Muira and never gets to finish his series. A Togashi shituation could also happen which is ironic given Togashi is making a sort of comeback now finally ofc. Same with Kubo even too.

The fact Oda does so many death fake outs, couldn't even do a raid failing or ZKK proves his wife is the one with the balls now. Or someone else at least. I am rapidly losing respect for him and I really don't want to but he's making it very easy for me to.

He said no man over 40 should be drawing weekly manga. He wanted to travel the world when hes 50 in 3 years time. He's missing out on his marriage and watching his daughters grow up. Is this why he keeps writing so many OP dads as absent dads too? Including Shanks now too even though its "non canon"?

This is one of the reasons Araki switched to monthly for Jojo I'm sure.

Oda needs some fucking self control, some restraint because hes a fucking massive addict/workaholic and its destroying his life and health and almost killing him at least. It might come from a place of deep insecurity especially since he's Japanese and the whole issues of "Asian parents" plus hes living in a country that was fucking nuked twice literally, around what almost 60 years ago or so? Not to mention all the extreme natural disasters that keep happening there too and the EXTREME work ethic, lack of empathy/compassion/understanding and IMMENSE expectations and "culture of honour" and not bringing dishonour to your family and even future generations and ancestors too.
You should drop OP and this forum. Your health should come first. Why go through all of this.
I'm not trying to troll or making fun of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.