What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I said earlier that none of this actually affects Zoro's character necessarily, but it's the treatment of the character overall.

Zoro being revealed as a Shimotsuki directly ties into his importance to the people of Wano which directly ties into Zoro forging his own legend as a swordsman/samurai. He wants his name to reach the heavens. He's a conqueror, he should have his own legitimate reputation rather than getting everything from just being Luffy's RHM. Rayleigh is both the "Dark King" on his own but also the Vice Captain of the PK. Zoro gave himself a similar title but he has yet to prove that he is deserving of it.
That's bullshit, y'all are just salty that the story didn't go the way you wanted to.

How is this any different than what Zoro has been doing for the rest of the series? He's becoming a better swordsman and a stronger fighter everytime, edging closer to eventually gaining the WSS title, all while remaining loyal to Luffy and the crew.

He doesn't need to literally be Ryuma 2, that was all the fans' expectations, Wano as a whole doesn't mean that much to him personally, his backstory with Kuina does and that still remains his main motivation.

That Zoro is such a great character that he manages to come closer to his goals while still being a part of the bigger whole that is the SH crew doesn't mean that his character dooesn't shine on his own.

Like seriously y'all get too tied up in theories, feats and power level discussions that you forget what Zoro actually wants and who he is.

I don't know if Luffy can beat fresh Kaido, right now I think that they're relatively even but gear 5 might be a little better because Luffy was no selling almost all of Kaido's attacks. Luffy was also just fucking around before his serious punch too. It also forced him to use his strongest move/form and Luffy won that exchange. I agree with you that Zoro would be able to do Oden level damage or maybe even higher, but after seeing everything Kaido took during this raid and how he kept fighting and getting stronger through the whole thing I don't think he can put him down.
Yeah I think Zoro needs to Fully Master King of Hell and then if he fights Kaido he will win.

But in time limit he will Lose.
Zoro basically has Yonko level Mode but only for like half and hour.
Same with Luffy really but he actually has better feats.

I think replace Luffy with Zoro against Kaido and he will more or less get the job done as well.

Yeah Yeah Drowning Mud Shambles you can get all your weeb terminologies on that still doesn't change the fact that
-One Wind Scythe can land on Luffy and Damage Luffy
Tatsumaki >>>>>>> Wind Scyhte
Dragon Damnation >>>>>>> Tatsumaki
Ashura

Zoro is far more durable
Has far greater lethality
Can kill Luffy in one hit

How does Luffy win?
Again. I don't address stupidity. Read the manga fully. You just wrote you don't read the maga chapters that do t have Zoro in them. Just read the spoilers?

No wonder you are shit at reading comprehension and understanding context

Bro imagine if Zoro had rivals that pushed him to get stronger and they would sometimes encounter each other for duels,etc Would be so dope.

Zoro's dream is like if Luffy said I wanna be King of the pirates! Except there is only one pirate at the end of the series that he needs to beat to be king, the rest of his enemies are ninjas and marines.
Exactly. And we all know nobody would read that hypothetical shit because it would be irrelevant to the story's main idea. And that's exactly why no one gives a fuck about Sanji, Nami, and everyone else's dreams, and people are starting to lose interest in Zoro's.

That's bullshit, y'all are just salty that the story didn't go the way you wanted to.

How is this any different than what Zoro has been doing for the rest of the series? He's becoming a better swordsman and a stronger fighter everytime, edging closer to eventually gaining the WSS title, all while remaining loyal to Luffy and the crew.

He doesn't need to literally be Ryuma 2, that was all the fans' expectations, Wano as a whole doesn't mean that much to him personally, his backstory with Kuina does and that still remains his main motivation.

That Zoro is such a great character that he manages to come closer to his goals while still being a part of the bigger whole that is the SH crew doesn't mean that his character dooesn't shine on his own.

Like seriously y'all get too tied up in theories, feats and power level discussions that you forget what Zoro actually wants and who he is.
Which fan are you talking about?
Kawamatsu or Hyogoro?

Yeah I think Zoro needs to Fully Master King of Hell and then if he fights Kaido he will win.

I think replace Luffy with Zoro against Kaido and he will more or less get the job done as well.
King of Hell is a mode now???

:mihanha:

Again. I don't address stupidity. Read the manga fully. You just wrote you don't read the maga chapters that do t have Zoro in them. Just read the spoilers?

No wonder you are shit at reading comprehension and understanding context
Bla bla bla

Go back to your hole before you get embarrassed any more lmao
"I don't address Stupidity"
More like "I am too dumb to address any of the valid points you have mentioned so I will stick to talking shit to make my self look less or a clown than I actually am"

"Zoro's stronger than luffy i don't even like zoro or one piece so you know im unbiased"
Why are you being a douche bag for no reason?
Do you have real life obsession with wanting Luffy to be stronger than Zoro?
Post automatically merged:

As always I will accept your concession :cheers:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

If Zoro can stay in the state he was in when he beat King he could probably beat Kaido yeah. Given how OP usually works I say next arc he'd be able to beat him extreme diff

Why are you being a douche bag for no reason?
Do you have real life obsession with wanting Luffy to be stronger than Zoro?

Does he have a real life obsession with the truth? Yes normal people do

Smh. I'm salty that the story didn't go the way I wanted it to because Oda gave me both explicit and implicit reasons to believe it would go a certain way.

I'm not the one who said Zoro must have come to Wano by some fate. I'm not the one who drew Ushimaru looking exactly like Zoro multiple times. I'm not the one who teased Zoro's lineage in Vivre Cards & SBS.

If Zoro can stay in the state he was in when he beat King he could probably beat Kaido yeah. Given how OP usually works I say next arc he'd be able to beat him extreme diff
The hell? And Kaido will just stand there and watch him? No. Unlimited KOH Zoro still loses to Kaido high-extreme diff. Its litteraly just ACoC usage lol.

B

Ballel

Where is the Kelvin chart?

Does he have a real life obsession with the truth? Yes normal people do
If it is such a truth why can't you provide any evidence supporting it?
Has Oda told you Luffy > Zoro or have they fought and Luffy won?

Luffy got 5 Power ups and defeated a nerfed Kaido who was nerfed by Zoro more than anyone else.
Zoro has all the means to kill Luffy, Luffy may or may not be able to K.O and if he can he needs Bajrang Gun which will K.O him too if he doesn't lose his Fist in the process.

You see the difference between you and me?

I talk with facts
You talk out of your ass.

The hell? And Kaido will just stand there and watch him? No. Unlimited KOH Zoro still loses to Kaido highest diff.
Okay serious question.
It is fair to say Ryuma > Kaido after this chapter tho right?

Status
Not open for further replies.