What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is Bleach is the exact opposite of One Piece, where Kubo basically shafted Ichigo in the last arc in favour of characters like Mayuri, Zaraki, Toshiro
Like fuck Mayuri got like 3 battles in the TYBW arc alone, 1 of them last like 10 chapters
Whearas Ichigo fought the Femritter for like 2 chapters, and Ywach of all people for like 3 chapters, and that's it. :tchpepe:

Lmao shut the fuck up
Luffy and all other super turds would turn into smallest indivisible particles and Oda would explain string theory if Zoro wasn't there to tank Hakai by himself.

Luffy is trash he died from thunder bagua and had to be reincarnated.

Thunder bagua was fucking trash to Zoro.
Man you’re so annoying, cringe and toxic; why are you being disrespectful to others you see this is why people hate Zoro and his fandom because they just can’t get along with people, they are like aliens living inside their bubble. Man Fuck you and your Zolololo dude you can both go to hell you retarded mfer

Zoro was never a random, he’s a descendant of Ryuma. Another destiny child genetically coded for greatness who’s hard work and dedication to the sword is just an illusion lol.
Have to disagree, mate.

At this point, with Luffy and Ryuma parallel, it is more likely for Joyboy to be the ancestor of the Shimotsukis, which will tie in with Wano's endgame importance, than Zoro having a special bloodline. :kata:

This is good, imo, because Zoro IS just a random deciding to embrace greatness. He is his own man. :myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

@DoctorIndigo you should be able to post on my profile now hopefully. Some of my settings seemed slightly different but its weird you couldn't post regardless. Others can post on my profile and I am following you too...

*edit* Or not wtf!? Ok wtf is going on?! Lol....I' m so confused and a little worried right now lol. I'm hoping I've just unfollowed you by accident somehow but this is still too weird. I must have messed with my settings prior to my week break or something but then I wouldn't have unfollowed you purposely either?

:emohiyo::neesama::memehm:

Making fun of ZKK is funny and it makes me laugh but even i feel a little bad. That's not going to stop me from laying on the banter but im sorry this happened to yall LOL
Your thought is appreciated. But, as I said yesterday, there is no need to feel sorry for us ZKKers. We appear to be among the stars now, and it's beautiful. :ace:

I

Indigo

@DoctorIndigo you should be able to post on my profile now hopefully. Some of my settings seemed slightly different but its weird you couldn't post regardless. Others can post on my profile and I am following you too...

*edit* Or not wtf!? Ok wtf is going on?! Lol....I' m so confused and a little worried right now lol. I'm hoping I've just unfollowed you by accident somehow but this is still too weird. I must have messed with my settings prior to my week break or something but then I wouldn't have unfollowed you purposely either?

:emohiyo::neesama::memehm:
ah yes, now i can do it :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.