What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the editors switched every few years? Wouldn't it be a good timing to switch it again for the final saga? Does anyone has any info on that?
They are, but everyone should've sensed that something was off when the latest editor Takano was hired in 2019 (blonde guy with glasses, who cries that often) and they immediately had to give him another "assistant" to help him out a few months later.
Job was way over this guy's head.

oda writes zoro the way fanboys like it, zero depth, but with lots of badass moments (many of them, very forced).
So I ask you, fans who are complaining, would you trade half of these "hakai" moments for a little more depth?? I bet not! It's the old formula that wins over a lot of goofy teenagers out there

That's the most bizarre part of the whole thing: Complete lack of emotions.

Kiku gives a shit about her beloved brother - which she just met again after so long - dying. Instead she's all grinning and smiling in the bathtub.

Luffy and Zoro (and the rest of the alliance) don't give a damn about Ashura or Izou dying either, they just fool around as per usual.
I think the last 4-5 chapters dropped Wano down to like a 4/10 lol

One piece peaked at Dressrosa, My favourite arc imo, amazing conclusion with the grandfleet joining, the backstories, doffy’s defeat, the tension with bird cage. Manga Dressrosa was perfect, anime had the dogshit pacing though.
Usopp saving Tontattas and Luffy Law, Franky stalling the doffy commanders, Robin protecting Rebecca and helping them reach the upper level. Even side characters like Kyros and Senor pink got amazing flashbacks.

One piece peaked at Dressrosa, My favourite arc imo, amazing conclusion with the grandfleet joining, the backstories, doffy’s defeat, the tension with bird cage. Manga Dressrosa was perfect, anime had the dogshit pacing though.
OP peaked around the stretch of Jaya - Sabaody. That was the clear pinnacle of OP.

Dressrosa was ok, but also had a ton of recycled plot points and a really dragged out second half after the Birdcage, even in the manga.

The one thing we all should get from Oda's plan to "restructure" the last arc is that Elbaf is getting fucking scrapped completely
No lol. You don't understand the comment.

Arc/Hen in Japanese means storyline. He's referring to the final "Saga" or storyline. Just like the Yonko Saga.

Elbaf is not getting scrapped and we are not going straight into the final war after Wano

I think Oda and his staff are basically sitting down deciding what they can affors to scrap in order to reach the end sooner.
Only a 1 month break doesn’t make sense though. I think they told him he had to rush out Wano and then do final war but I don’t think it’s gonna be cut short into a 3 year arc
Post automatically merged:

The only thing we have to suggest is that Oda rushed Wano. It’s hard to know how this impacts Final Saga

We have to remember Oda has never sticked to a schedule either. If he says 5 years it’s gonna be more like 7-8
Post automatically merged:

Oda said he wants to draft plans for the final arc but he’s probably had an idea about this since 1999-2000

Only a 1 month break doesn’t make sense though. I think they told him he had to rush out Wano and then do final war but I don’t think it’s gonna be cut short into a 3 year arc
They didn't tell him to do this lol, why are you guys making shit up.

Final Arc does not mean Final ARC like in the west. They can't get to Laugh Tale without the 4th RP and that's not on Wano. The Final War isn't going to take place in Laugh Tale clearly.

Think logically about this.

No lol. You don't understand the comment.

Arc/Hen in Japanese means storyline. He's referring to the final "Saga" or storyline. Just like the Yonko Saga.

Elbaf is not getting scrapped and we are not going straight into the final war after Wano
I do. I'm aware that final arc refers to a saga still doesn't change how open Oda is about skimming over events to get to the end sooner than initially planned. Take the ending of Wano as an example. We'll get third party sources telling us the plot points that would've been shown if Oda didn't speed up the arc.

The same is essentially happening for the entire series. Oda and his editors will look at the initial concept and skim through whatever they find is ok to fly over and Elbaf is the obvious answer.

Not saying we won't get Elbaf at all. I'm saying if Elbaf was supposed to be a 50+ chapter long arc, and let's be honest it had build up since the beginning of the series, then we should expect it to become a 15-20 chapter arc at max.

Status
Not open for further replies.