What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a theory like Zkk and talk about me having missing neurons? You need brain to understand the story so you don't like anything that's happening.
There were indications. It could happen or not happen, and it didn't.
*On the cover of chapter 784 Zoro is sitting on the headstone with Kaido's number and on his shirt it says "Who laughs last laughs best" in Spanish.
*There are the many parallels made with Zoro and Ryuma, one of them you can see in chapter 1023.
*There are several statements within the manga that Kaido needs to be killed, as in chapters 942 and 993.
*Oda already mentioned in SBS 4 that Luffy doesn't kill, but Zoro already killed Mr 7 when he was recruited by Baroque Works
*Zoro has already declared that he is in Wano to slice Kaido.
*Zoro's vivre card says he's in Wano to exterminate an Oni, Kaido's race.
*Kaido despises any samurai after Oden's death, as seen in chapters 993 and 1042.
It's completely different from the end where we see doctors smiling while people are dying, when we see Zoro awake without any consequences, when we don't have the reaper explained, when some people survive much longer than what killed others. Anyone over 14 can write a better plot.

I'm not comparing him to Luffy. Zoro himself has little to no plot relevance and no one but Zoro and Mihawk gives a shit about the title regardless of Luffy. You say he has a high ceiling, but do do we get any feats to support the ceiling he's theoretically raised at? What makes his swordsmanship better than others? How can you begin to even make sense of swordsmanship when some keep putting Shanks over Mihawk despite both being swordsmen, and Mihawk being the better of the two allegedly? This is part of the problem. His title holds little value as primarily causes confusion. Mihawk never done anything great, and the biggest thing he's ever done was spad with Shanks. Who did he defeat to gain such a title? What's the purpose of black blades? These and more holes in Mihawk's lore only bring him, and indirectly Zoro, down.
oh No I don't mean you specifically
I totally understand wanting more since we also follow the individual goals of every other strawhat
unfortunately , I dont see oda changing that at all.

post ts is even more luffy centric story than prets.

Yes he did. Onscreen death doesn't require the narration to confirm it, especially if it happens after the fact. Now you can reread 1008 and 1041 knowing that they die in those scenes.
But that's bs again.

A death scene should have at least some kind of immediate impact (shock, sadness, disgust - any impact) and not only after you have to re-read (!) those chapters.

Those "deaths" had no impact, because the actual scenes (rather small bomb exploding, agent using finger pistol) did in NO WAY suggest those two died if you look at the context of the series. We saw far weaker characters come back perfectly fine from way worse.

oh No I don't mean you specifically
I totally understand wanting more since we also follow the individual goals of every other strawhat
unfortunately , I dont see oda changing that at all.

post ts is even more luffy centric story than prets.
Everyone’s dreams literally resolve around Luffy now or are no longer mentioned.

Nami has literally gone from saying “I want to draw a map of the world” to “I will take my captain wherever he wants to go”

:kobeha:
This is Luffy Fetish Piece and it was obvious from Fisherman Island

Nothing to do with the conversation. I was laughing at the fact that they died when Pell or Paulie didn't from the same injuries yesterday.

That's not what we were talking about. They died onscreen, you just don't like it. I swear, none of you know how to separate your feelings from what actually happens every chapter.
Once again there is nothing to indicate that they were dead + I will give you reason if you want now answer me why we have no fucking reaction from the red scabbards? Oda has been breaking our balls for 4 years with his shitty story about Oden and the red scabbards but doesn't even draw a funeral with the reaction of all the red scabbards? He'd rather draw his shitty hentai

But that's bs again.

A death scene should have at least some kind of immediate impact (shock, sadness, disgust - any impact) and not only after you have to re-read (!) those chapters.

Those "deaths" had no impact, because the actual scenes (rather small bomb exploding, agent using finger pistol) did in NO WAY suggest those two died if you look at the context of the series. We saw far weaker characters come back perfectly fine from way worse.
He is stubborn, Oda is a god for him

But that's bs again.

Read my last comment on this. I know this. I was not defending their deaths lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.