What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said just now, they deserve it regardless. When they stop murdering people, torturing them, forcing them through "conversion camps" and such, then maybe they can get less ridicule.

Fuck religion and their faiths, they have no sympathy from me.
Post automatically merged:

Arresting Law?
It's more a matter of respect how you'd want someone to respect how you live they'd expect you to respect how they live. You can agree to disagree and still be respectful in matters like this.

Because all those who maybe have a faith and respect the way trans people live may feel how you felt because of that one person.

I've got great friends from both camps in real life and the end of the day we're all human you know

I would fucking love that

Let's have the Straw Hats haven an actual impact instead of the Luffy show

but that will never happen
It would make too much sense. Zoro has the beginnings of a leadership arc going on which can be built now with him leading the crew as official Vice Captain. Seeing the Straw Hats working together with all the skills they've learnt to save their captain would be amazing and best of all it doesnt make Luffy look bad cause he's saving his brother so it wouldn't be damaging to his reputation.

I

Indigo

Someone made an account called ”opinion on that“ just to say “trans people are abominations and the worse kind of people because they ignore gods design” and shit like that
God's design :suresure:

God designed the Platypus y'all

and also the many animals that don't have gender lmao

:gokulaugh:

I

Indigo

It would make too much sense. Zoro has the beginnings of a leadership arc going on which can be built now with him leading the crew as official Vice Captain. Seeing the Straw Hats working together with all the skills they've learnt to save their captain would be amazing and best of all it doesnt make Luffy look bad cause he's saving his brother so it wouldn't be damaging to his reputation.
It would be the reverse of Sabaody

it would be amazing

unfortunately, we love Straw Hats

Oda loves Luffy

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

It would make too much sense. Nami has the beginnings of a leadership arc going on which can be built now with she leading the crew as official Vice Captain. Seeing the Straw Hats working together with all the skills they've learnt to save their captain would be amazing and best of all it doesnt make Luffy look bad cause he's saving his brother so it wouldn't be damaging to his reputation.
:pepeshy:

Status
Not open for further replies.