What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao zoro fights someone who isn't as fast as sanji.

Sanji then goes up two whole tiers above king in speed.

Worst gen tard thinks current zoro can even draw a sword let alone perceive sanji when using ifrit levels of speed. :hihihi::laughmoji:
Zoro dies before he can process a thought
:myman:
Cause they fear the idea that sanji speed blitzes and launches marimo an island away wondering why his bones are melting
How u gonna have Zoro with someone weaker than base Inu even ?

Sanji and Inu high diff
Post automatically merged:

Each crew is different
YC-3 is flawed fandmade PL system

No YC is low high tier
Even Snack the weakest is upper-low high tier!
Every other YC is Upper-mid high tier at worst! The strongest are inbetweener/low top tiers
whatever the fuck this means
He is arguably destined to vanquish an admiral, albeit a low ranked one.

So I think by real EoS he might reach a decent admiral level. Which isn't bad at all.

Will see if he will be helped against his presumable GB opponent.
Maybe in wano. Kizarus sanjis real opponent tho. I always theorized sanji would mid diff ryokugyu on his way to kizaru. QUOTE me on it when it happens
Neg-diffed X-Drake

Neg-diffed Udon Luffy

Even Ladmirals don't have feats like Queen's.
ADV COC ZORO ONE SHOT IFRIT JAMBE SANJI

Mean while adv Coc zoro (with full health 7 day sleep resting and doctor treatment) vs base sanji (no stamina cooking 7 days straight) :

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
The highlights of my last few weeks

G

Gorosei Informer

Leaked Greenbull face reveal:

What happened? 🧐
Mentally ill transphobe went on a pro religious rant against transgender people after trying to bait me as I was speaking a lot about transgenderism and the thread were once again trying to decide on Yamato's gender too.

It was some idiot using an alt account to go mask off and show their real views, not sure who though.

Mentally ill transphobe went on a pro religious rant against transgender people after trying to bait me as I was speaking a lot about transgenderism and the thread were once again trying to decide on Yamato's gender too.

It was some idiot using an alt account to go mask off and show their real views, not sure who though.
This forum decayed way way way more than even the manga itself:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.