Status
Not open for further replies.
people hate indies here dude what are you talking about? You just saw mafia waste their most powerful ability on an indie, and last game indie ratchet got omega'd by mafia.
But ratchet was killing scum for town this game so we lent him a hand that's all.
It depends on particular situation. You cannot deny Ratchet this game was helpful to town, though as a rule of course town should be wary of indies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Embrace the indie love.

I also made a mental note of the general feel about indies amongst the players.

J

Joygirl1

Stick to your animated drawings and curious fantasies you panty creasing dimwit. I’m laughing so hard that you lost this game after acting oh so elite and above others throughout. Hilarious. I’m going to stay around this place and join every single game I can just to bug the ever living shit out of you.
Instant karma is a nice thing sometimes ;)

It made me laugh when MUUGEN cried like a little pussy about you and begged the host to remove you from the game only when you fought back, giving him a taste of his own medicine. He and SK think they can treat other players like shit and constantly insult and provoke them and always get away with it. I mean, I subbed out for good reasons and it´s such a pleasure to see them fall on their faces. And it´s even better that Ekko was the one responsible for it :suresure:

Worst did great as my sub, I´m proud of how completely different his playstyle was compared to mine and how much he was lying about abilities like lynch immunity or having a modkill that this role never had, it was hilarious :milaugh:

Never regretted to make Pero my commander btw, he was the player I agreed most with and was my strongest townread on Day 1, making him my second in command and finding out afterwards that he was King made me feel a bit like Kaido xD

For a host this is of course no fun when a round ends that way, I feel with Fuji, it surely is frustrating for hosts and co-hosts but I think he made the right decision here.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

It made me laugh when MUUGEN cried like a little pussy about you and begged the host to remove you from the game only when you fought back, giving him a taste of his own medicine. He and SK think they can treat other players like shit and constantly insult and provoke them and always get away with it. I mean, I subbed out for good reasons and it´s such a pleasure to see them fall on their faces. And it´s even better that Ekko was the one responsible for it :suresure:

Worst did great as my sub, I´m proud of how completely different his playstyle was compared to mine and how much he was lying about abilities like lynch immunity or having a modkill that this role never had, it was hilarious :milaugh:

Never regretted to make Pero my commander btw, he was the player I agreed most with and was my strongest townread on Day 1, making him my second in command and finding out afterwards that he was King made me feel a bit like Kaido xD

For a host this is of course no fun when a round ends that way, I feel with Fuji, it surely is frustrating for hosts and co-hosts but I think he made the right decision here.
embrace your kaidoness wororororo!!

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
It wasn't OMGUS, your argument was weird, and I didn't like how you passively claimed your targets as if it was a side thought for you, it didn't strike me as at all natural. It looked like you were attempting to discredit what I was saying on the basis of me being Indie, which was obviously flawed.
Lol you voted me when I said mafia wouldn’t target you cause you had town as your target then gramm even discredited your push and vote in my direction before this talk of my targets cause I said you’re a confirmed hostile indie which you then voted me again ye sit was borderline OMGUS. For someone who was so tanky you sure took offense to two true statements. Like I said ratchet as an indie will have his fits and create his own line of thinking when someone is ultimately correct against his own words.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Lol you voted me when I said mafia wouldn’t target you cause you had town as your target then gramm even discredited your push and vote in my direction before this talk of my targets cause I said you’re a confirmed hostile indie which you then voted me again ye sit was borderline OMGUS. For someone who was so tanky you sure took offense to two true statements. Like I said ratchet as an indie will have his fits and create his own line of thinking when someone is ultimately correct against his own words.
I don't know what Grammaton discrediting my push has to do with this - he's certainly not infallible. I voted you because you were echoing the same sentiments scum were proposing, and you were being far too vague for my liking over your claimed actions (for example, your "I hit the indies" was super vague, and felt like you didn't really know where to go with it). I didn't take offence (not sure why you keep characterising it like this) and I wasn't "Hostile" by definition.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

oh joygirl you really want to come in here and talk shit for no reason I openly told lethal to watch his tongue cause the host told us in pm to be mindful of other players and watch what we say as a whole cause you couldn’t handle any backlash that came your way that you bitched and complained so much that you had to sub out cause you can’t handle any slight shade that comes your way. You want to say I cried like a pussy then you’re the most hypocritical little bitch I’ve ever met on these forums I’ve backed you up the last game. You’re not cut out for mafia just go do some rp where your feelings won’t get hurt when someone calls you sus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.