Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I don't know what Grammaton discrediting my push has to do with this - he's certainly not infallible. I voted you because you were echoing the same sentiments scum were proposing, and you were being far too vague for my liking over your claimed actions (for example, your "I hit the indies" was super vague, and felt like you didn't really know where to go with it). I didn't take offence (not sure why you keep characterising it like this) and I wasn't "Hostile" by definition.
meh discussing this back n forth with you is pointless cause you won’t admit to being wrong when this had nothing to do with your initial votes.

you voted me before any of my talk on targets…

you were a hostile indie and had town targets we weren’t going to target you. you were wrong on your first vote and OMGUS on the second one. that’s that.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
meh discussing this back n forth with you is pointless cause you won’t admit to being wrong when this had nothing to do with your initial votes.

you voted me before any of my talk on targets…

you were a hostile indie and had town targets we weren’t going to target you. you were wrong on your first vote and OMGUS on the second one. that’s that.
Uh, no. I'm talking about what informed my read over time too, I'm sure you understand that voting can begin a discussion, it does not have to be the end point. I came out of our back and forth reasonably confident you were Scum, but there was unfortunately nothing much to be done about it.

J

Joygirl1

oh joygirl you really want to come in here and talk shit for no reason I openly told lethal to watch his tongue cause the shot told us in on to be mindful of other players and watch what we say as a whole cause you couldn’t handle any backlash that came out way that you bitched and complained so much that you had to sub out cause you can’t handle any slight shade that comes your way. You want to say I cried like a pussy then you’re the most hypocritical little bitch I’ve ever met on these forums I’ve backed you up the last game. You’re not cut out for mafia just go do some rp where your feeling won’t get hurt when someone calls you sus.
No, you talked shit about Lethal that he was faking his illness which is in my eyes an unacceptable thing, even when you rolled maf.
@Dragomir stated in his new rules and guidelines thread that someone´s real life status should not be questioned like that.
You calling someone else hypocritical bitch, hypocritical bitch?
Go and cry a bit more, karma bit you in the ass, so I´m the one who´s laughing most :kailaugh:

Instant karma is a nice thing sometimes ;)

It made me laugh when MUUGEN cried like a little pussy about you and begged the host to remove you from the game only when you fought back, giving him a taste of his own medicine. He and SK think they can treat other players like shit and constantly insult and provoke them and always get away with it. I mean, I subbed out for good reasons and it´s such a pleasure to see them fall on their faces. And it´s even better that Ekko was the one responsible for it :suresure:

Worst did great as my sub, I´m proud of how completely different his playstyle was compared to mine and how much he was lying about abilities like lynch immunity or having a modkill that this role never had, it was hilarious :milaugh:

Never regretted to make Pero my commander btw, he was the player I agreed most with and was my strongest townread on Day 1, making him my second in command and finding out afterwards that he was King made me feel a bit like Kaido xD

For a host this is of course no fun when a round ends that way, I feel with Fuji, it surely is frustrating for hosts and co-hosts but I think he made the right decision here.

we need more Joy from you girl.

I don't know what Grammaton discrediting my push has to do with this - he's certainly not infallible. I voted you because you were echoing the same sentiments scum were proposing, and you were being far too vague for my liking over your claimed actions (for example, your "I hit the indies" was super vague, and felt like you didn't really know where to go with it). I didn't take offence (not sure why you keep characterising it like this) and I wasn't "Hostile" by definition.
I only discredited your stated rationale - which was basically a form of OMGUS. Whatever you actually thought is another question, but what you committed to paper was basically ‘ he’s threatening me so I’ll vote him’. You can dress it up however you like, but that was the trigger

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
No, you talked shit about Lethal that he was faking his illness which is in my eyes an unacceptable thing, even when you rolled maf.
@Dragomir stated in his new rules and guidelines thread that someone´s real life status should not be questioned like that.
You calling someone else hypocritical bitch, hypocritical bitch?
Go and cry a bit more, karma bit you in the ass, so I´m the one who´s laughing most :kailaugh:
never said he faked being sick……

but if that’s what you took out of the conversation good luck in life again you are all girl no joy. grow up cause I know for sure 4 people in our merged mafia chat didn’t want to play with lethal for the way he came in just started shit talking people calling them cunts and giving attitude to anyone who tried to talk to him to begin with.

like I said I didn’t mind it and expected it to come sooner or later it was even discussed on home thread the thing that pinged me was how much they all just spammed our chat in a short amount of time hhaha
Imo it came too early. Same as ressurects. Should have been done later when town moral was going down

Like i had SK and was gonna shoot you bcs you didnt wanna do for town POE - which is scum tell tale sign- but it wouldnt work

Which leads me to next point, i dont think there should be immumity for Super Kills for any role

Status
Not open for further replies.