Status
Not open for further replies.
can you 2 stop this bullshit? :pepeke:
bruh you acting like i started this lmao, she came here crying me a river and insulting even tho i rarely interacted with her. I merely responded to that cancer post I saw. Instead of coming out and saying gg and being a joy to the world, she came in with hate and started talking shit, don't excuse such behavior mate.

Worst

Custom title
All of you stop this nonsense NOW or i'm going to take drastic measures, this game suffered enough don't make it worse with your drama.......as previously said if u have issues take it to the PMs with a mod

And i mean ALL of you @Joygirl @SoulKiller don't care how this shit started, stop adding fuel to the fire first and LAST warning.....

I´m not the one crying here or carrying negative energy, as I said, everyone with eyes in their head is able to see it.
It made me laugh when MUUGEN cried like a little pussy about you and begged the host to remove you from the game only when you fought back, giving him a taste of his own medicine. He and SK think they can treat other players like shit and constantly insult and provoke them and always get away with it. I mean, I subbed out for good reasons and it´s such a pleasure to see them fall on their faces.
You started it ^
You are correct, everyone with eyes can see through your fakeness and bullshit, coming here with negative energy you carry around.

and with that I am done with you.

@Worst you can take whatever measures you want if you see fit.

Have a nice day, I am out.

J

Joygirl1

lol I didn´t start it because the quoted post is just a reaction of what happened before and why I subbed out, stop spreading lies here!

bruh you acting like i started this lmao, she came here crying me a river and insulting even tho i rarely interacted with her. I merely responded to that cancer post I saw. Instead of coming out and saying gg and being a joy to the world, she came in with hate and started talking shit, don't excuse such behavior mate.
Lowkey did. kek.
She was going at muugen and that was over....
Ignore JG if you cant get along tbh

Everyone arguing in here

Only change I think I would have made to the game really is not having role names be included in the write up.

I think it would have been better if they were also ???, Which gives more usage to those who can identify those as well as creates more ambiguity around characters and roles, which would have reduced the amount of flavour hunting
There were no role names, do you mean ability names?

oh joygirl you really want to come in here and talk shit for no reason I openly told lethal to watch his tongue cause the host told us in pm to be mindful of other players and watch what we say as a whole cause you couldn’t handle any backlash that came your way that you bitched and complained so much that you had to sub out cause you can’t handle any slight shade that comes your way. You want to say I cried like a pussy then you’re the most hypocritical little bitch I’ve ever met on these forums I’ve backed you up the last game. You’re not cut out for mafia just go do some rp where your feelings won’t get hurt when someone calls you sus.
Daaaaaaaang.

never said he faked being sick……

but if that’s what you took out of the conversation good luck in life again you are all girl no joy. grow up cause I know for sure 4 people in our merged mafia chat didn’t want to play with lethal for the way he came in just started shit talking people calling them cunts and giving attitude to anyone who tried to talk to him to begin with.
Yeah, I admit I came in too aggressive and abrasive. The only person I labelled a c*** though was Pein, and I’ve called him worse elsewhere.

Old habits die hard I guess. Happy Lethal is nice to play with. Dick Lethal is, well, a dick.

Sorry for being a twat.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Daaaaaaaang.

Yeah, I admit I came in too aggressive and abrasive. The only person I labelled a c*** though was Pein, and I’ve called him worse elsewhere.

Old habits die hard I guess. Happy Lethal is nice to play with. Dick Lethal is, well, a dick.

Sorry for being a twat.
it’s cool you just said the wrong things at the wrong time. As you can see I can be the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.