Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Don't think this is fair at all tbh.

I've been sussed sure but never actually in danger of being lynched

I was poe'd as magneto before being shot through multiple layers of protection and here I was blasted by an indie
I mean I’ve personally been catching you as scum but I’ve also been scum so I’ve never fully pushed it but if I’m town and you’re scum I’m coming for you :)

Don't think this is fair at all tbh.

I've been sussed sure but never actually in danger of being lynched

I was poe'd as magneto before being shot through multiple layers of protection and here I was blasted by an indie

same.
I am usually getting shot as well.
both times by a scummy indie...

actually.

I also got shot by kagura 3 games ago and she was a scummy indie.
They love to shoot at me.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
same.
I am usually getting shot as well.
both times by a scummy indie...

actually.

I also got shot by kagura 3 games ago and she was a scummy indie.
They love to shoot at me.
I'd have shot you if I was town as well......

I was an indie sure... but I didn't claim anything and I was playing with a townie mindset :yearight:

Instant karma is a nice thing sometimes ;)

It made me laugh when MUUGEN cried like a little pussy about you and begged the host to remove you from the game only when you fought back, giving him a taste of his own medicine. He and SK think they can treat other players like shit and constantly insult and provoke them and always get away with it. I mean, I subbed out for good reasons and it´s such a pleasure to see them fall on their faces. And it´s even better that Ekko was the one responsible for it :suresure:

Worst did great as my sub, I´m proud of how completely different his playstyle was compared to mine and how much he was lying about abilities like lynch immunity or having a modkill that this role never had, it was hilarious :milaugh:

Never regretted to make Pero my commander btw, he was the player I agreed most with and was my strongest townread on Day 1, making him my second in command and finding out afterwards that he was King made me feel a bit like Kaido xD

For a host this is of course no fun when a round ends that way, I feel with Fuji, it surely is frustrating for hosts and co-hosts but I think he made the right decision here.
I am not sure what warranted this post? I rarely interacted with you this game and you still crying me a river, you are the most hypocritical person I met in this forum. You curse and insult more than any player i met, you are the most toxic person I met, and you are also the biggest snowflake I met in this forum. You think people give a fuck about you enough to insult you. I am glad you subbed out from most of the games so people don't have to deal with your stupid ass drama no more. People sus you one time and you melt down like wet tissues paper, mafia is not for you girl. My advise is to quit. Every game you cause drama for no reason cause you are a hateful person deep inside.

As many other people said, no joy, just a girl lol and even that is an insult to girls.

Keep crying kid.

I am not sure what warranted this post? I rarely interacted with you this game and you still crying me a river, you are the most hypocritical person I met in this forum. You curse and insult more than any player i met, you are the most toxic person I met, and you are also the biggest snowflake I met in this forum. You think people give a fuck about you enough to insult you. I am glad you subbed out from most of the games so people don't have to deal with your stupid ass drama no more. People sus you one time and you melt down like wet tissues paper, mafia is not for you girl. My advise is to quit. Every game you cause drama for no reason cause you are a hateful person deep inside.

As many other people said, no joy, just a girl lol and even that is an insult to girls.

Keep crying kid.
Are you fine if I see your chat @SoulKiller?

J

Joygirl1

You´re the ones who are crying and me insulting other players than you? In what parallel universe are you living? Ridiculous :gokulaugh:
All you can do is twisting the truth like you want it to be, but everyone with eyes in their head can see what it is really like. Don´t need anything more to say. Just look at that shitty garbage post you just wrote. Never read any more infantile embarrassing bullshit xD
And now fuck you, you obnoxious asshole (and I have a right to give something like this back to you despite you twisting the truth and crying like a baby now over it).

Last edited by a moderator:
You´re the ones who are crying and me insulting other players than you? In what parallel universe are you living? Ridiculous :gokulaugh:
All you can do is twisting the truth like you want it to be, but everyone with eyes in their head can see what it is really like. Don´t need anything more to say. Just like at that shitty garbage post you just wrote. Never read anymore infantile embarrassing bullshit xD
And now fuck you, you obnoxious asshole (and I have a right to give something like this back to you despite you twisting the truth and crying like a baby now over it).
Lmao very joyful joy girl. You sure are one delusional person, god damn xD

ever considered a name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.