What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, king got his ass handed to him off screen, there's nothing more to it, he fought and lost and we're just seeing the aftermath, GB doesn't even have a scratch, just accept that he's tiers above king and queen and move on
You didn't see a fight, nobody said there was a fight, yet you are here claiming as fact that there was a fight. There was so much of a fight that King and Queen are not even using the DF.

Oh I so have top tiers as being several levels above commanders. That one is factual. I think it was obvious that a top tier can defeat 2 commanders comfortably since Marineford arc.
Thinking that Greenbull defeating King and Queen is somehow hype for Admirals shows how underrated Admirals have been

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
bigggest indicator for me is the pleasures. They can't be controlled by Tama and they're also bandaged, but they don't seem to be imprisoned.

Anyway, don't see why it maters for them to be imprisoned or just recovering. We're arguing the same thing, GB didn't fight them :cheers:
It just makes sense for a flier to be cuffed otherwise off he goes.
But yeah, there were better ways to hype up GB other than picking on defeated prisoners.

@ShishioIsBack @nik87 @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Red Admiral @comrade @Seraphoenix @Erkan12

Remember what I was saying about AdCoC being purely a hype powerup and nothing more? Here is Green Bull with casual finger tendrils stabbing King no diff, and remember King’s durability ~ Kaido’s.

I was at least expecting the Admirals to have to use their serious powers to be able to hurt King or Kaido, even I didn’t think that Green Bull could just casually override King’s durability off-panel lol. Aramiki also has a black blade but didn’t even touch it to defeat this entire Yonko crew lol.

“Swordsmanship is the most powerful and lethal ability” lol, Green Bull’s fingers ~ top tier swordsmanship (Zoro/Shanks) <<<<<< Green Bull actually fighting seriously.

This should re-define Admiral level power for you guys. Kaido was blissfully ignorant when he did not include the Admirals in his “top 5” (if that even was his top 5 lol), any Admiral would bully Oden like a school-child. I doubt Shanks will show feats on this caliber either, unless Shanks also solo’s a whole damn Yonko crew casually (not happening since Shanks ~ Beckman)
Remember when I said countless times that there is no supreme ability in OP world?
Actually GB looks bad here, picking on defeated prisoners... There were better ways to hype him up.
And King's durability>Kaido's but for that he needs flame mode which GB didnt get.

Actually, if you looked closer, GB failed to drain flameless King. He looks very bad here.
Admiral level power stays where it always was, among other top tiers, nothing has changed.
GB getting some lame hype before his stocks fall when he fails to drain Kaido... Watch out.
I hope he isnt some throwaway Admiral that gets introduced and trashed in the same volume. :myman:

:steef:

I told everyone there was a reason Oda went ahead and gave Luffy Awakening already. Of course, some didn't want to hear it. They think G5 Luffy will just run through the admiral like they are nothing. Did chapter should stop all that nonsense thinking.

Look what GB did to King and Queen. Yes, they don't look like they have fully healed and all he's doing just restraining them and drain their energy but it doesn't appear that he was pushed to a serious level.

The pirates have a way to go to reach admiral level. I doubt the they will be as lucky and find lava pits and bombs to take out their opponents for them.
Gear 5 Luffy will run through an admiral. In fact Base Gear 2 and Gear 3 Luffy from chaoter 1037 will do it.

IN FACT, Oda brought Greenbull here to show us how strong Luffy is without using his Gomu devil fruit and only using haki.

Greenbull is here to show us how Luffy will fight Balckbeard withour his devil fruit.

He is Luffy's hype tool to show the world luffy has arrived.

If you want Admirals prestige to be in tact, you better hope Oda keeps them away form Luffy.

King gets beaten in the manga by someone much stronger than him

BMP stan: "This confirms Kata > King"
:suresure:
We told you kata beats King in many ways by restraing him and using mogura
Or punching him till he falls unconscious
That you don't need adcoc to handle that fraud

Oh yeah Katakuri has better haki and df mastery
King being above kata is only retardation

You didn't see a fight, nobody said there was a fight, yet you are here claiming as fact that there was a fight. There was so much of a fight that King and Queen are not even using the DF.

Oh I so have top tiers as being several levels above commanders. That one is factual. I think it was obvious that a top tier can defeat 2 commanders comfortably since Marineford arc.
Thinking that Greenbull defeating King and Queen is somehow hype for Admirals shows how underrated Admirals have been
King and queen are being killed, you think they didn't even try to fight back with all they got? They lost and reverted back to their base form that's it

Based how I understand is that they encounter Aramaki and try to fight him, he wrecked them and then start to absorb them. Seems like he beat them down before. Perhaps pages are still missing.
Since they are in Udon, it is more so that Greenbull was searching for them all along and went there to beat them up

Status
Not open for further replies.