What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Pluton. So we know the capabilities and locations of Pluton and Neptune, and we know virtually nothing about Uranus. I'm curious to know what it is.

Lol hypocrite troll, still lying. You are the troll who said Kaido isn't stronger than Marco, you can't run your hypocrite troll mouth, you say if I say Lolo or Ling its not good but forgets there are people here with ''L'' nickname users, pathetic lmao. Stfu :kuzanshut:
Damn even Artur the Yonko swallower suspects Green Bull might overshadow Kaido as Wano’s final villain?

@Erkan12 @Seraphoenix @Tejas @Swallalala @SkySanji I would say this can’t get any worse for you guys, but every time I look at this thread you guys get bodied harder and harder lmfao
This is what happens when you subscribe to the clown scaling of @SkySanji @Erkan12 @Seraphoenix @Swallalala lol, you have to backtrack every opinion you have every week because these people are garbage at powerscaling.

Meanwhile, the Chadmiral fandom has been explaining why 1 Admiral > an entire Yonko crew for over a decade now.

Join the winning side, clearly Admiral fans know what we are talking about lol.
Oda's view is clear:

He can't even overpower Nerfed Marco, needed special DF advantage to win against Nerfed Ace :suresure::suresure::suresure:

And with that Wiwi one shot all the Yankers combined.
:kobeha:
I must also add:myman:

Narratively, the goal of the Udon scene is to show how much stronger Ryoguku is compared to commanders (Hence one of Ryokugyu first lines in the chapter being literally "I would lose my face I lost to mere commanders" ) This is his hype introduction scene. This is suppose to be a shock for the readers. This was him showing off like all admirals in their previous introductions.
This does NOT work if they were super nerfed by invisible seastone chains (i'm personally not seeing them) or at 5% hp. This is basic narrative.
But many people refused to accept Kaido being defeated after 1048/1049 even though the narrative was clear... because this didn't feel right or whatever when in reality Oda couldn't care less about your agenda.

So, Ryokogyu is not actually coming in peace
He’s actually intending to start a fight.. big balls…
I wonder where was his bravado when Kaido was there lol.
Also, he seems to admire Sakazuki’s “extreme justice” and he loves to be flatered by Akainu hhhhhh
That’s funny

but it’s good.. we need more extreme marines if we are headed to war with them
Agree.
and I feel that Fuji needs to be stripped down from his position after he caused the abolition of shichibukai
Maybe this is a stretch, but I feel like Fuji will ether soon leave the Marines or be killed. I feel like that his only motivation to join the Marines was to get rid of the Shichinukai sistem, it's a big part of his character. Ether way Fuji is too kind for the Marines (especially the current ones) which will inevitably create an ideological conflict between Akainu faction and the Fujitora faction. If Oda is smart enough he can pull some real gold out of this. Another Akainu hype moment when Akainu crashes the internal conflict within the Marines by killing Fujitora in a battle.
Anyways, Funny how Greenbull this chapter put the final nail on the debate of people claiming Top commanders are admiral level hhhhh
True.
by the way, one single panel of Ryokogyu DF impaling those guys looked more gruesome and terrifying than the entirity of Wano arc..

This is why I love WG/Marines/CP as enemies
They do actually make a threat… unlike fucking pirates…
Sad but true.

This is what happens when you subscribe to the clown scaling of @SkySanji @Erkan12 @Seraphoenix @Swallalala lol, you have to backtrack every opinion you have every week because these people are garbage at powerscaling.

Meanwhile, the Chadmiral fandom has been explaining why 1 Admiral > an entire Yonko crew for over a decade now.

Join the winning side, clearly Admiral fans know what we are talking about lol.
Oh I knew where the series was heading, I always knew which team was the winning one :suresure:

By the way
I know that people complained about Wano for all sorts of things

but my biggest issue which is NOT being discussed at all yet or focused on and which is why I put freaking Fishman island and hody jones arc better written is freaking how Oda handled the Korozomi family ending!

Like how the fuck is Oda gonna escape and not resolve the hatred that was growing in Orochi because people of Wano chased after Orochi as a kid, and they were responsible for him to grow into a monster!?

Same shit happened to Kanjuro building hate…

and Oda NEVER went back or made Momo at end of arc make a speech about it, or never even made an effort to bring it up at the end by creating another Korozomi character and gets treated well this time! It’s absolute bad plot.. the worst fail in this arc imo

and why I put Fishman island as better written cause of the scenes of Hody jones admitting that human did nothing in his past and he was result of accumulated hate between Fishmen and human…etc and it felt really deep, and finally with Luffy and Jinbe blood scene…

I know I got laughed at in other thread saying FI is better story written than Wano, but it’s true lol

Kizaru vs Zoro

Sword fight :cheers:
Zoro has a ton of options.

He has kizaru, fujitora or green bull. People may find this weird but I don't see Sanji fighting an admiral at all.

Zoro will probably fight either Fuji or green. (Leaning towards Fuji)

Sabo fights akainu

Blackbeard fights kizaru (light vs darkness). We find out that that's Blackbeards fruit second weakness.

And probably Aokiji vs greenbull

Luffy will fight imu.

And if Kidd is still alive he fights coby

Status
Not open for further replies.