What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Then why did you feel the need to butt in, former mod?
I responded normally and I did it for giggles because Lee and I are usually on friendly terms. You responded with a serious tone, and you do that almost always, which is why I told you to not take everything so seriously. It's just a piece of friendly advice. Don't follow it if you don't want to.

I was referring to their bounties since bounty scaling is so hot right now lol. Buggy does not have a bounty comparable to Shanks so far as we know.

Luffy didn’t defeat Kaido by himself, the scabbards, Yamato, and others helped him.

Really Luffy = Kid / Law in power isn’t a completely outlandish take. That would of course mean that Green Bull is still much stronger than Luffy, lol. We saw what 2.6 billion was worth to Green Bull, what’s another 400 million? Lol
Zoro low diffs either Law and Kid that's all I know

I guess you can say zoro nerfed kaido to extreme level for luffy
Since no one else's attack did any damage

Luffy's Fruit literally was making him come back to life....thats how dire of a situation this dude was in.

Do not compare him to King and Queen. King's torso damage from Dragon Damnation is literally gone. Hes mostly healed.
Did he heal? Well, call it barely.

Trying to downplay Sanji's and Zoro's AP? They were insane. Big Mom and Kaido freaked vs Zoro who didnt had CoC. Zoro took a wing, a piece of body.... heck, Zoro already found the One Piece hahaha

The WG's opinion is irrelevant though—Bounties are never an accurate reflection of someone's strength, so they're not suddenly gonna be relevant in power-level debates. From what we get from the spoilers, the Elders are deliberately trying to lowball Nika's involvement in this fight, and they even want to remove Luffy's D name, which explains why they're trying to undermine his role in this war.
Yep. They tried everything to hide Luffy's true power in which the old geezers were even extremely salty at the Nika wanted picture.

Nika Luffy is significantly stronger than Law or Kidd individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.