What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a shit about zoro
Yoncow fans got cucked way harder
Fodders like low and mid have yonko bounty and buggy level is how strong you need to be to be yonko

good thing zkk didnt happen
Killing a buggy level fighter isn’t much of a feat
Even if chopper being yonko or admiral that wouldnt be a problem bc since the day One i already sit on right train named "luffy" lmao.
Again i told you Enjoy your ZKK fails and here's the tips dont ever forget this:

next time Always Bet On LUFFY

Who gives a shit if he’s free
Basically confirms mihawk shits on any yonko if trash like buggy and big meme are strong enough to become yonko

Free man lmao
Yonko isnt a title based on individual strength

Buggy have strong army and large territory and thats enough to be Yonko

Gorosei Didnt consider Teach and BB pirates a Yonko lvl crew till they take over Whitebeard Territory

Lol the only one..luffy is the only one who beat kaido.
Oden is the closest to luffy since his slash leave "real scar" to kaido and the slash turn the tidal of the fight. Zoro slash means 0. luffy still need to fight him for next 30 chapters and pull joy boy shit lol. So just shut it.zoLo is irrelevant in WANO. Luffy is parrarel oden but way more succes and he is pararel ryuma too not zoLO.just sucks it up.
Yes, Luffy won because of his DF and he had the opportunity to fight Kaido 4 times.

Luffy fought Kaido for over 30 chapter and probably hit him over 100 times and only broke a horn. He never chipped it broke a scale with his internal destruction haki.

While Zoro only fought Kaido once in a 1v1 and scarred Kaido with his 3rd attack. That was before he obtained ACoC. It's not hard to see what Zoro could have done to Kaido if he was given the chance to fight and attack him more.

Even if chopper being yonko or admiral that wouldnt be a problem bc since the day One i already sit on right train named "luffy" lmao.
Again i told you Enjoy your ZKK fails and dont ever forget next time Always Bet On LUFFY
Lmaoo Luffy is a cuck
Imagine getting 10 power ups and still not doing more damage to kaido than 30 broken bones nerfed zoro did and kaido died to magma

despite 10 power ups joy boy sperm he is no greater than than trash like low and mid

green bull negs him

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh shit my guys. Another thing I just realized.

So in my Akainu’s Tattoo thread, I talked about some of the Gardening & Plant symbolism behind Akainu’s tattoo and design, and how in real life areas of land bathed in lava from volcanic eruptions can often see extremely fertile soil come about as a direct result of the cooling lava, which can lead to lush vegetation and beautiful plant life.

I said in this thread that I believed this was metaphorical-that Akainu’s extremely destructive Devil Fruits and “exterminate all evil” personality were for the purpose of creating what Akainu believes to be a more beautiful world (volcanic destruction leading to beautiful plant life and all).

So now we have an Admiral with a plant-based Devil Fruit, who is an Akainu fanboy. There’s no way this is an accident. Green Bull being a fan of Akainu’s extremism and seeking out his approval is definitely a continuation of this symbolism-plant life coming from volcanic destruction.

This is also huge potential for Oda to continue Sakazuki’s post-timeskip character arc-on the one hand, Sakazuki has a rebellious admiral subordinate who solely holds the rank to pursue his own agenda (Fujitora), and also an Admiral who respects him completely and seeks out his approval (Green Bull). Both of these Admirals have done/will do things that backfire on Sakazuki, as Sakazuki is learning now what Sengoku learned pre timeskip-that Fleet Admiral is always a lose-lose roll, and it’s much harder to achieve your objectives in that roll than you may think.

It’s almost as if the past 4 years of bullshit was a complete flop on Oda’s part, and the man actually does remember how to write actual good characters lol. I’m at a loss bro, is Oda going to redeem my faith in him? At least where the Admirals are concerned??

@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Den_Den_Mushi

Since Luffy is a yonko now green bull stating that he won't lose to a mere commander seems like forshadowing for another person whom also has a sword.

And the whole robin and kitesu (creator of the hitetsu) scene seems to be prevalent
I would love for Zoro vs GB to happen, but I feel like if they fight in wano, its going to be another Zoro vs Kuma type thing.

Its too early for zoro to defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.