What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, ive just came to drop this:

Law parents are also D. And they are from a city/country/nation who was obliterated cause a strange ill who killed them all there.
(Nothing suspicious here, right?)

Bye.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Oh shit my guys. Another thing I just realized.

So in my Akainu’s Tattoo thread, I talked about some of the Gardening & Plant symbolism behind Akainu’s tattoo and design, and how in real life areas of land bathed in lava from volcanic eruptions can often see extremely fertile soil come about as a direct result of the cooling lava, which can lead to lush vegetation and beautiful plant life.

I said in this thread that I believed this was metaphorical-that Akainu’s extremely destructive Devil Fruits and “exterminate all evil” personality were for the purpose of creating what Akainu believes to be a more beautiful world (volcanic destruction leading to beautiful plant life and all).

So now we have an Admiral with a plant-based Devil Fruit, who is an Akainu fanboy. There’s no way this is an accident. Green Bull being a fan of Akainu’s extremism and seeking out his approval is definitely a continuation of this symbolism-plant life coming from volcanic destruction.

This is also huge potential for Oda to continue Sakazuki’s post-timeskip character arc-on the one hand, Sakazuki has a rebellious admiral subordinate who is solely holds the rank to pursue his own agenda (Fujitora), and also an Admiral who respects him completely and seeks out his approval (Green Bull). Both of these Admirals have done/will do things that backfire on Sakazuki, as Sakazuki is learning now what Sengoku learned pre timeskip-that Fleet Admiral is always a lose-lose roll, and it’s much harder to achieve your objectives in that roll than you may think.

It’s almost as if the past 4 years of bullshit was a complete flop on Oda’s part, and the man actually does remember how to write actual good characters lol. I’m at a loss bro, is Oda going to redeem my faith in him? At least where the Admirals are concerned??

@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Den_Den_Mushi
GODA :crazwhat::crazwhat:

Yes, Luffy won because of his DF and he had the opportunity to fight Kaido 4 times.

Luffy fought Kaido for over 30 chapter and probably hit him over 100 times and only broke a horn. He never chipped it broke a scale with his internal destruction haki.

While Zoro only fought Kaido once in a 1v1 and scarred Kaido with his 3rd attack. That was before he obtained ACoC. It's not hard to see what Zoro could have done to Kaido if he was given the chance to fight and attack him more.
When tf zoro fight kaido in 1 vs 1? Law saved his ass against hakai and again law saved his ass when kaido thunder baguaed him.then elixir the hack again save him..

Zoro never meant to be fight kaido.he just UNDERLING lol.and he extreme diff king.thats why your ZKK teory become most failure theory in OP all the time since you guys believe zoro has chance against kaido lol.

The guy fight a guy who can CATCH a lightning and splitting sky by his aura lol

Status
Not open for further replies.