What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit my guys. Another thing I just realized.

So in my Akainu’s Tattoo thread, I talked about some of the Gardening & Plant symbolism behind Akainu’s tattoo and design, and how in real life areas of land bathed in lava from volcanic eruptions can often see extremely fertile soil come about as a direct result of the cooling lava, which can lead to lush vegetation and beautiful plant life.

I said in this thread that I believed this was metaphorical-that Akainu’s extremely destructive Devil Fruits and “exterminate all evil” personality were for the purpose of creating what Akainu believes to be a more beautiful world (volcanic destruction leading to beautiful plant life and all).

So now we have an Admiral with a plant-based Devil Fruit, who is an Akainu fanboy. There’s no way this is an accident. Green Bull being a fan of Akainu’s extremism and seeking out his approval is definitely a continuation of this symbolism-plant life coming from volcanic destruction.

This is also huge potential for Oda to continue Sakazuki’s post-timeskip character arc-on the one hand, Sakazuki has a rebellious admiral subordinate who solely holds the rank to pursue his own agenda (Fujitora), and also an Admiral who respects him completely and seeks out his approval (Green Bull). Both of these Admirals have done/will do things that backfire on Sakazuki, as Sakazuki is learning now what Sengoku learned pre timeskip-that Fleet Admiral is always a lose-lose roll, and it’s much harder to achieve your objectives in that roll than you may think.

It’s almost as if the past 4 years of bullshit was a complete flop on Oda’s part, and the man actually does remember how to write actual good characters lol. I’m at a loss bro, is Oda going to redeem my faith in him? At least where the Admirals are concerned??

@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Den_Den_Mushi
Don't hold your breath, man. Lolda thinks he is writing Luffy Piece now, not One Piece. :josad:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I fucking hope that GB bitch slaps Hiyori and breaks her neck
He gonna penatrate her and cuck Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Stop the cope man
"FORMERLY Prisoner Mine"
No Tobirropo is there, you know the guys who actually got caught by the alliance since they passed out in Onigashima
No handcuffs in the panel, not a single one
Ryokugyu's dialogue suggest they were the ones who attacked him
Imagine hiding in mines like rats
Fitting for the Bitch Pirates

Isn't the entire point of feats that THE character doing it gets the hype because otherwise couldn't we just wildly pass around feats among Top Tiers ?
that funny comrade guy don’t want sanji fans to leech zoro feats. Double standards

I mean big mom did knock out queen out of his full zoan form, the same luffy knock kaido out dragon form in act 1. Queen one shot big mom even it is sneak attack.

Big mom run away from Marco. If you want argue choking argument, Marco choke king and queen.
Big mom can’t critical hurt Kidd off guard.
‘Big mom will have extremely hard time to break king defense. Big mom feats are horrible. No need to leech from other top tiers.

Isn't the entire point of feats that THE character doing it gets the hype because otherwise couldn't we just wildly pass around feats among Top Tiers ?
Sure. But I mean it's not like Kaido haven't shown how vastly superior he is to the likes of commanders, by one shotting Luffy in base and without Haoshoku infusion and obliterating the Scabbards (with two Sulong dukes, one of which trashed Jack) also while in base, no Haoshoku coating and no named moves, just some club swings.

Stop the cope man

"FORMERLY Prisoner Mine"
It can be a "former prison mine" designed for Wano people to mine there and still be used to lock away remaining beast pirates, because where else would you put them if not in the jail they constructed.

That being said, yes, as I said, they might've just retreated there without anyone giving a shit, since they alone, defeated and without their captain, would pose no threat anyways.

@Erkan12
It literally say “FORMERLY prisoner mine”
You think they were going to make them slaves? :suresure: Of course its former.

Where do you think the prisoners will reside other than Udon?

Ling didn't even put a mask on his face. He kills people for seeing it, yet Ladmiral fanboys telling me Ling is recovered and is ok with walking around without his mask :gokulaugh:

And btw, for some reason, both Queen and Ling are not in any Zoan form hybrid or full where they should be fighting with full strength... Another weird coincidence yet they are telling me they recovered. :steef:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
that funny comrade guy don’t want sanji fans to leech zoro feats. Double standards

I mean big mom did knock out the same luffy knock kaido out dragon form in act 1. Queen one shot big mom even it is sneak attack.

Big mom run away from Marco. If you want argue choking argument, Marco choke king and queen.
Big mom can’t critical hurt Kidd off guard.
‘Big mom will have extremely hard time to break king defense. Big mom feats are horrible. No need to leech from other top tiers.
Hey! Queen Linlin is an old, obese, mentally ill, sweet addict womam who been pregnant dozens time and suffer from memory loss' from time to time! She at least has exuce! What's Crydo exuce?
"Muh Oden's PTSD"

Status
Not open for further replies.