Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
What I don't understand is how are King and Queen free in the mines. Just before this panel we see the Kid and Heart Pirates along with some SHPs in Udon harbor. How is the alliance oblivious to the fact that 2 YCs of Kaido are getting healed and are free nearby. I mean wtf are the Scabbards doing, they were tormented by these two fuckers and they are all okay with letting them regroup nearby. I can understand Oda trying to create hype for the admiral but this is bullshit. Or King and Queen were being held prisoner in the mines and were not 100%. Doesn't change the fact that the admiral thinks it would be bad for his reputation if two commanders defeated him.

What I don't understand is how are King and Queen free in the mines. Just before this panel we see the Kid and Heart Pirates along with some SHPs in Udon harbor. How is the alliance oblivious to the fact that 2 YCs of Kaido are getting healed and are free nearby. I mean wtf are the Scabbards doing, they were tormented by these two fuckers and they are all okay with letting them regroup nearby. I can understand Oda trying to create hype for the admiral but this is bullshit. Or King and Queen were being held prisoner in the mines and were not 100%. Doesn't change the fact that the admiral thinks it would be bad for his reputation if two commanders defeated him.
Luffy forgave them because they gave him a meat tribute

B

Ballel

@AdmiralKinyagi

Ryokugyu in this chapter: “I hope Akainu-san will notice me”

However, at the Reverie,

Akainu: “Ryokugyu I need to you kick Fujitora out of Mary Geoise”
Ryokugyu: “Rahahaha no”

Is this guy bipolar or did Loda change his personality?
The second one maybe. I mean how can we analyse the characters when Lolda just goes and changes their personality?! Come on Lolda!! And I thought Greenbull would be ANTI Akainu:pepeanger:
Instead we got a Lakainu fanboy:kaidowhat::odenugh::whitepress: TF Loda. This is the nail in Wano's coffin.

That's their last safe place to hide out.
King and Queen alone can't do anything to Wano.

Alliance probably think they died

That's their last safe place to hide out.
King and Queen alone can't do anything to Wano.

Alliance probably think they died
Why would the alliance not take control of the Udon prison, I mean that is one of the more prominent bases of operations that Beast Pirates had. And after the war what were the alliance going to do with all the prisoners of war, it seemed like Yamato became the de facto leader at the end of the war of the Beast Pirates.

B

Ballel

Lolda's writing makes no sense