Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's not that is' obvious, it just that it's cheap to jump on bandwagons, cause we all know GS fans are notorious for that.

find me the post where I said that, you just got ahead of yourself there.

This you?

whos stopping us again?
The Bucks are stuggling against the Bulls relax

Also we spanked the Warriors, watch games
Celtics beat the 7th seed at home a couple times and Boston fan doesn't know how to act. Lmfao dw I'll be here to see these playoffs through. Don't go hiding when the time comes.
I've been here all season

I'm a prophet
😂 Talked all that shit and now crying like he was a victim dfkm. Like I said you did this to yourself.

This you?

😂 Talked all that shit and now crying like he was a victim dfkm. Like I said you did this to yourself.
Funny how you pull all the post where I was confident my team was making the finals

Now pull up the post of you downplaying the Cs. Again, I was closer in my prediction than you were because of couse, you don't watch basketball aside form GS highlights

ZenZu

Funny how you pull all the post where I was confident my team was making the finals

Now pull up the post of you downplaying the Cs. Again, I was closer in my prediction than you were because of couse, you don't watch basketball aside form GS highlights
I literally predicted a GSW and Celtics final after round 1 but ok buddy w.e helps you sleep tonight, the loss hurts I get it, I'll let you be for a bit, you're full blown on your period rn. After witnessing rd 1 I had Celtics over everyone except for a healthy Warriors and Bucks, that included the Suns, Mavs, Heat well before their collapses/season ending.

D

Dragomir

they were young and naive from 2012-13 to before the start of the 2015-16 playoffs. Prior to that they were literally on a 40 yr championship drought and most people forgot the Warriors even existed outside of Run TMC, Latrell Sprewell's choke on PJ Carlesimo (which helped the Knicks a yr later in the 1999 NBA Finals) and the 2006-07 We Believe Warriors.

all the fans that cam crawling in after 2016-17 and to now have been straight up troll as bandwagon fans that simply took off their Lakers/Heat jerseys and simply put on a Warriors jersey. They have 0 idea what the team has even been through for the past few decades prior. Which is why despite my near lifelong grudge of the Celtics (thanks to Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett) that I rooted for them over the Warriors this Finals
They have zero idea probably cause they weren't alive during that time to know? 40 yr championship drought, how many Warriors fans would be alive to know how it was like? C'mon now, you're acting as if a fan doesn't know the ins and outs about their teams' history, they're not real fans. A lot of the fans are millennials and Gen Z (like me). We're not old enough to know about all that.
nah man lets act like these dudes know basketball lol

It's easy to root for the winning teams, everybody acts tough when they up
Is it so wrong for GS to get new fans? Is it wrong for people to like them even though they win a lot?

Is it so wrong for GS to get new fans? Is it wrong for people to like them even though they win a lot?
The gloating is the problem. It’s an unspoken rule, if you didn’t go through the hardships you don’t get to talk shit. I mean why you think guys like Chuck openly despise GS fans? Lol

Root for whatever team you want, just know people can spot front running from a mile away

Roo you told him to pull up the post now you claiming it just believing in your team lol just say yea I underestimate them

D

Dragomir

The gloating is the problem. It’s an unspoken rule, if you didn’t go through the hardships you don’t get to talk shit. I mean why you think guys like Chuck openly despise GS fans? Lol

Root for whatever team you want, just know people can spot front running from a mile away
Dawg, they're fans. They'll gloat when they're up and groan when they're down. That's what all fans do. That's the nature of being a fan. What's wrong with that?

D

Dragomir

Why yall ganging up on Roo for? You guys need to leave Roo alone. His team just lost in the finals and you guys dragging him down?
I'm not. I'm wondering why it's so problematic to be a new Warriors fan.
Because front running is looked down upon in sports culture, nobody likes front runners.

nobody is arresting GS fans for being that, we just all acknowledge its super cheap to be one
Nobody likes frontrunners because they're the ones who are losing. If their team started winning, they'd be front-running too. That's what fans do. If the Kings went ahead and won 5 straight chips then don't you think their entire fanbase would be front-running? Weren't you gloating after the Celts beat the Nets? Wouldn't you be gloating if they won this series?

Nobody likes frontrunners because they're the ones who are losing. If their team started winning, they'd be front-running too. That's what fans do. If the Kings went ahead and won 5 straight chips then don't you think their entire fanbase would be front-running? Weren't you gloating after the Celts beat the Nets? Wouldn't you be gloating if they won this series?
Difference is I was here when the Celtics sucked ass. It’s like you ignored the whole part where I said most fans respect going through hardships. Why do you think people don’t talk shit about Bucks fans?

It’s not as easy as you try to make it out to be. Go to any basketball forum, go to the NBA sub, shit talk to Og basketball fans. It’s widely acknowledged, front running is trash

D

Dragomir

I don't have anything against you, Roo. The Celtics did well and went through a juggernaut in the East to get to this point. I'm just perplexed by the logic against GS fans. That's something I see all the time coming from other fans complaining about how some fanbases are. Every fanbase acts the same. When you're winning, you front-running, when you're not winning, you're quiet. That's sports fans in a nutshell.

ZenZu

Why yall ganging up on Roo for? You guys need to leave Roo alone. His team just lost in the finals and you guys dragging him down?
Lmao I literally had a bet with him about this very thing for this very reason. Dude was saying I didn't know shit about ball because I told him to relax with the Celtics being unstoppable, he was the one gloating not me.

Y'all can go back to page 153 in this thread and follow the conversation, he did this to himself. Also I simply reminded him his avatar is coming and he being on his period started crying about me lmao, I was legit not even rubbing the loss in his face, I'm simply reminding him of the bet.

We were 2 wins away from beating them you act like it was an easy series for them

This guy was acting like the Celtics were done in the 2nd round after 1 game
No one said Warriors were sweeping the Celtics, I simply told you in April mind you that the Celtics were not beating a healthy Warriors team, now you want a participation trophy after all the trashtalk, no sir. Nobody was disrespecting the Celtics by saying there was a better team than them. Just take the L gracefully my guy, you'll be wearing that avatar soon. No need to cry like this.

D

Dragomir

Difference is I was here when the Celtics sucked ass. It’s like you ignored the whole part where I said most fans respect going through hardships. Why do you think people don’t talk shit about Bucks fans?

It’s not as easy as you try to make it out to be. Go to any basketball forum, go to the NBA sub, shit talk to Og basketball fans. It’s widely acknowledged, front running is trash
It's fine to respect hardships, but my point here is that it's stupid to dislike fans who didn't go through those hardships. Is it their fault for not being born during that time to know the hardships? What if some of those Bucks fans became fans after Giannis joined and the Bucks started winning? Are they not allowed to gloat too because they weren't there for the hardships that the Bucks went?

Are they not allowed to gloat too because they weren't there for the hardships that the Bucks went?
No

call it stupid idgaf, it’s part of sports culture.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao I literally had a bet with him about this very thing for this very reason. Dude was saying I didn't know shit about ball because I told him to relax with the Celtics being unstoppable, he was the one gloating not me.

Y'all can go back to page 153 in this thread and follow the conversation, he did this to himself. Also I simply reminded him his avatar is coming and he being on his period started crying about me lmao, I was legit not even rubbing the loss in his face, I'm simply reminding him of the bet.

No one said Warriors were sweeping the Celtics, I simply told you in April mind you that the Celtics were not beating a healthy Warriors team, now you want a participation trophy after all the trashtalk, no sir. Nobody was disrespecting the Celtics by saying there was a better team than them. Just take the L gracefully my guy, you'll be wearing that avatar soon. No need to cry like this.
At this point I’m not wearing any avy you give me tbh