Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
If the knicks get jalen brunson they better pray he turn into a superstar lol and sad days for @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor if they sign kyrie after he been so against him :suresure:
nah we want nothing to do with Kyrie (not just because he's anti-vaxx in a state where most people here are vaccinated)

we actually like Brunson but not as much as our president Leon Rose has been preaching for him, and dumping a good chunk of our assets just for a 'chance' to pry away from Dallas. He'll be our best starting point guard since Raymond Felton (D Rose was basically a 6th Man for us the past 2 yrs) which tells you all you should know

Post automatically merged:

If the knicks get jalen brunson they better pray he turn into a superstar lol and sad days for @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor if they sign kyrie after he been so against him :suresure:

Last edited:
i hope both kyrie and kd leave the nets
Those draft picks that they gave to HOU are gonna be fucking amazing for 5 years. I can't believe it might happen twice that they're gonna rebuild again without having those high draft picks. I feel bad for the team in one way but that's who they chose.

Also, LOL from the owner liking the "Culture > any 1 player" tweet :lawsigh:

Those draft picks that they gave to HOU are gonna be fucking amazing for 5 years. I can't believe it might happen twice that they're gonna rebuild again without having those high draft picks. I feel bad for the team in one way but that's who they chose.

Also, LOL from the owner liking the "Culture > any 1 player" tweet :lawsigh:
courtesy of Nets Owner and CEO of Alibaba (aka PRC shill) Joe Tsai XD

fuck the Nets
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/vlxr5k

Last edited:
Dejounte and Trae young will be hype but at the same time pop and the organization don't think he really that great so that must be the reason they don't care to give him away unless murray and one of the owners got personal beef

Last edited:
They fucking need them. Harden, Tucker, Gordon & Melton, who I liked when Morey drafted him but had to be traded to dump Anderson's salary. We need "Dawgs in them"-type players
also not encouraging the Heat entered the conversation for Brunson who he's having dinner with tmrw afternoon, and Dallas is thinking about giving him the max of 5 yr/125M. After all the asset moving and 1st rounds given away, Leon Rose and the rest of the FO might legit have to be fired if we can't get at minimum Jalen Brunson to agree to a deal pen-and-paper

ok the Heat backed out thank fucking god

Last edited: