Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kantwin back at it again. Trying to hop onto the #1 seeds avoiding any bit of adversity that comes his way.

Man really tried the East (which was much weaker at the time) with an all time super team and only has 1 2nd round exit to show for it 💀. Onto the next team to leech off of 😂

Kantwin back at it again. Trying to hop onto the #1 seeds avoiding any bit of adversity that comes his way.

Man really tried the East (which was much weaker at the time) with an all time super team and only has 1 2nd round exit to show for it 💀. Onto the next team to leech off of 😂
as long as he leaves the East I don't care where he goes

also thank you Mikal
Post automatically merged:

If kd goes to the suns and they don't win a championship yea I'm convinced no one ain't never winning nothing there until charles Barkley dies he was the first to ever bring them to the finals and shoulda won it so this curse wouldn't happened today
they got there first in 1976 actually with Paul Westphal (who later coached Chuck in the 1993 NBA Finals) VS Boston but i get what you mean

Jalen wanted to be on the Knicks for a long ass time btw

ty Fat Joe

Last edited:
Bradley Beal sayed his free agency will be crazy and he stood in Washington how that crazy?:suresure:well hopefully for him KD somehow join him
He was never going anywhere when he was about to sign (before Jokic did) the largest contract in NBA history and get paid over 50 million a year. They better hope that he plays better than last season to justify the deal.

Just need Pi Mamba now and I will consider it like that but it's good that they got my boi PJ Tucker. I still haven't forgiven House for the bubble fiasco but if he does the 3&D well like he did in HOU then it's all good

as long as he leaves the East I don't care where he goes

also thank you Mikal

they got there first in 1976 actually with Paul Westphal (who later coached Chuck in the 1993 NBA Finals) VS Boston but i get what you mean

Jalen wanted to be on the Knicks for a long ass time btw

ty Fat Joe

Oh I didn't know that so instead of chuck it the Paul curse :josad:

I am really missing something i think, i really can´t understand that to be honest.
Maybe from a financial standpoint? I know that at this point, in football (soccer) that´s a big argument for acquiring players, basically their value in marketing in terms of jersey sells, endorsements and so forth, it probably is the same for the NBA?

Because from a strictly competition standpoint, i sure as hell ain´t getting a costly players who has now proven for a decade that he can not be counted on.
That also applies to someone like Harden for example, at least for me.

He was never going anywhere when he was about to sign (before Jokic did) the largest contract in NBA history and get paid over 50 million a year. They better hope that he plays better than last season to justify the deal.

Just need Pi Mamba now and I will consider it like that but it's good that they got my boi PJ Tucker. I still haven't forgiven House for the bubble fiasco but if he does the 3&D well like he did in HOU then it's all good
True also better hope the pieces around Beal don't waste his scoring and get wins lol

Wow. Not sure why other teams bothered anyway in hindsight lol

I am really missing something i think, i really can´t understand that to be honest.
Maybe from a financial standpoint? I know that at this point, in football (soccer) that´s a big argument for acquiring players, basically their value in marketing in terms of jersey sells, endorsements and so forth, it probably is the same for the NBA?

Because from a strictly competition standpoint, i sure as hell ain´t getting a costly players who has now proven for a decade that he can not be counted on.
That also applies to someone like Harden for example, at least for me.
Nah. I don't think so. The Lakers already have the most popular player in the NBA. I think football clubs can market themselves and generate their own money to get more than other football clubs, which is why there's a thinking that clubs want to buy a popular player to make their club bigger marketing-wise, whereas basketball teams are like part of the NBA brand itself and they share the money equally to fit with the salary cap where there's a spending limit on players. They def. want Kyrie to win a championship 'cause he fits so much better with LeBron & AD than Russ did. They're also banking on the fact that the only time Kyrie was ever reliable as a player was when he played together with LeBron and they won the championship with Cleveland. It's gonna be weird to see if they're back together again 'cause they kinda insulted each other for years but who knows. It might work out again like the 1st time.

Harden at least plays (except when he wanted out of HOU lol) and sacrificed money to make his team better. I still think he would've won the chip if CP3 didn't get injured vs GSW.

True also better hope the pieces around Beal don't waste his scoring and get wins lol
If Porzingis plays like an all-star again and they added another good player then sure but I don't know. Probably not lol

He said absolutely nothing but this was fucking hilarious. I believe now ESPN have the best actors :denzimote:

Last edited:
Wow. Not sure why other teams bothered anyway in hindsight lol

Nah. I don't think so. The Lakers already have the most popular player in the NBA. I think football clubs can market themselves and generate their own money to get more than other football clubs, which is why there's a thinking that clubs want to buy a popular player to make their club bigger marketing-wise, whereas basketball teams are like part of the NBA brand itself and they share the money equally to fit with the salary cap where there's a spending limit on players. They def. want Kyrie to win a championship 'cause he fits so much better with LeBron & AD than Russ did. They're also banking on the fact that the only time Kyrie was ever reliable as a player was when he played together with LeBron and they won the championship with Cleveland. It's gonna be weird to see if they're back together again 'cause they kinda insulted each other for years but who knows. It might work out again like the 1st time.

Harden at least plays (except when he wanted out of HOU lol) and sacrificed money to make his team better. I still think he would've won the chip if CP3 didn't get injured vs GSW.

If Porzingis plays like an all-star again and they added another good player then sure but I don't know. Probably not lol

He said absolutely nothing but this was fucking hilarious. I believe now ESPN have the best actors :denzimote:

Seems pretty naive.
Whatever one may think of Lebron, Kyrie had the opportunity to learn more and grow under him but his ego was too big and he had to be the main guy.
Maybe they could have been a dynasty in the east at least...

And now it has been 6 years and what has he shown? Occasionally good to great games but personal growth, at least in context with basketball, zero.

Lol hating on KD as if it wasn't injuries that stopped Nets

KD asking for a trade surprised me

I didn't expect that to happen especially after Kyrie opted in

Seems like both are tired of Nets

Seems pretty naive.
Whatever one may think of Lebron, Kyrie had the opportunity to learn more and grow under him but his ego was too big and he had to be the main guy.
Maybe they could have been a dynasty in the east at least...

And now it has been 6 years and what has he shown? Occasionally good to great games but personal growth, at least in context with basketball, zero.
Could be naive indeed. I'm def. more concerned about him skipping games than I am with his fit with LeBron & AD. At the very least, I think he himself mentioned that he apologized to LeBron privately years ago for his immaturity in Cleveland so that could go somehow in a good way. He knows how to play with him anyway and I remember he wanted AD when he was in Boston years ago. If all goes well with him if they traded for him, I think they'll be a contender again this season.

WTF!? That's it!? That's a good trade for the Celtics. Damnit

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lol hating on KD as if it wasn't injuries that stopped Nets

KD asking for a trade surprised me

I didn't expect that to happen especially after Kyrie opted in

Seems like both are tired of Nets
This Nets team entering next year were either the favourites or top 2 to come out of the East. When he left OKC same thing, top 2 in the West. Even the tiniest bit of adversity and he hauls ass, wants to go to any already well established team. KD is a bonafide frontrunner, nothing else needs to be said.

This Nets team entering next year were either the favourites or top 2 to come out of the East. When he left OKC same thing, top 2 in the West. Even the tiniest bit of adversity and he hauls ass, wants to go to any already well established team. KD is a bonafide frontrunner, nothing else needs to be said.
Yeah frontrunnwr who is the best player on each team he plays in
He is the one who saved warriors in finals when Curry was choking hard
He never shrunk in the finals

He can leave like he wants
He gave his bes for 2 years, played 40+ mins even when he came back from injuries.
If he doesn't like how the management is handling the team then he can leave.

He gave OKC 9 years...what more did you want him to do?
In those 9 years OKC were always top 1-4 in the west for 7 years.