• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
prayers to Norman Black @Noyman 🙏
https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/...er-in-the-us-a793-20220630?ref=feed_1_section
Post automatically merged:

wow Kawaiii Leonard 2019 Playoffs

not sure if I can consider it hilarious or tragic that Russia is only giving back Briney Griner in a trade exchange for several former convicted War Criminals/drug trafficker) from Russia, all because she carried a vape pen in Russia's airports that contained trace amounts of marijuana @Noyman @Jiihad + she has to stay an extra 6 months

https://www.cp24.com/sports/wnba-star-brittney-griner-ordered-to-trial-friday-in-russia-1.5964494

https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comments/vmmlk5

So I just saw who might be the #1 pick for the 2023 draft... Holy fuck he's a longer Giannis with a better jump shot. He's the closest thing to a "create-a-player" player I've ever seen. Now I see why he might actually be the best prospect since LeBron, possibly a better prospect if 7ft players didn't get injured so often :crazwhat:

💀

Last edited:
not sure if I can consider it hilarious or tragic that Russia is only giving back Briney Griner in a trade exchange for several former convicted War Criminals/drug trafficker) from Russia, all because she carried a vape pen in Russia's airports that contained trace amounts of marijuana @Noyman @Jiihad + she has to stay an extra 6 months

https://www.cp24.com/sports/wnba-star-brittney-griner-ordered-to-trial-friday-in-russia-1.5964494

https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comments/vmmlk5

💀
Don't really have much to say now when it comes to her. Russia will be Russia and we'll see how they're gonna release her over there.

He also outplayed Chet when they faced each other during that time. That guy is scary. He's like Rudy Gobert/Manute Bol but he moves like KD lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This trade is gonna be the biggest... Don't fucking trade him to the Warriors though :josad:

Last edited:
Happy China/PRC Shill Joe Tsai got fleeced but also for the cancer POS Kyrie is and always will be

I'll take a guess and say he goes to PHX even though I'm sure MIA will fucking do anything to get him like trading Butler, Herro or whatever to get him.
as long as he's not in the East and claiming himself as the best player in NY history, i don't give a shit where he goes

Happy China/PRC Shill Joe Tsai got fleeced but also for the cancer POS Kyrie is and always will be

as long as he's not in the East and claiming himself as the best player in NY history, i don't give a shit where he goes
What!? When did he say that? I thought he's from Washington lol

Man, I can't believe the Rockets won the Harden trade, Harden is out of Brooklyn and in Philly, and Ben Simmons scary hours is just him all by himself. Gonna sleep happily in a moment but I can't sleep right now 'cause holy shit!

What!? When did he say that? I thought he's from Washington lol

Man, I can't believe the Rockets won the Harden trade, Harden is out of Brooklyn and in Philly, and Ben Simmons scary hours is just him all by himself. Gonna sleep happily in a moment but I can't sleep right now 'cause holy shit!
when he signed with the Nets at first he basically said he was better than Ewing/Walt Frazier/Willis Reed and was going to achieve more than those guys did for us. Also calling the Knicks the 'little bros' of the Nets

bumass proclaimed himself the King of NY without doing shit here and his ego is getting even worse w/o Curry winning a ring w/o him this past season

all he has to show for it now is a 2nd Round berth and years of drama and agony🤡

when he signed with the Nets at first he basically said he was better than Ewing/Walt Frazier/Willis Reed and was going to achieve more than those guys did for us. Also calling the Knicks the 'little bros' of the Nets

all he has to show for it now is a 2nd Round berth and years of drama and agony🤡
Well, he got the 1st part right (no offense) but oof on the achievement thing. He even picked his teammates and his coach just to get out after a couple of years. I guess LeGM'ing isn't easy lol

Happy 3rd anniversary, btw!

Gonna have to sleep now. Lol at the free agency opening in 2 hours. @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Good luck on the Jalen Brunson sweepstakes

Last. Not sure how true this is but Kyrie would fit with Luka basketball-wise if he was willing to play games

yeah hopefully it pans out considering that Jalen Brunson's agent Sam Rose is Leon Rose's son and that Jalen is the godson of Leon Rose and they usually hang out together in family gatherings/holidays during the offseason. It would be anwakward dinner table if Jalen signs back with Dallas

fuck Bald Jefferson

Last edited:
yup luckily this was an eventuality

Jalen's agent is Sam Rose, the son of Leon Rose, who happens to be Jalen's godfather while Rick Brunson, father of Jalen just recently got hired as a Knicks Assistant to replace Kenny Payne. Apparently Jalen hangs out with the Roses quite often during offseason and during family gatherings too so they could have easily been eating dinner together last night

to all the salty Mavs fans that said Brunson doesn't want to play for the 'lolknicks'...

damn Knicks got Hartenstein @Noyman @ReggieZoldyck21

Last edited:
Sean marks is top 5 worst owner In the league he shoulda let them do what they want and not listen to the media he more to blame than kyrie and kd lol and the knicks got jalen well hope he help you get the playoffs cus if not the trash talking knicks fans doing the Nets goin backfire