A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will consider this" absolutely implies you have not yet considered this. It uses future tense, which er, kinda gives it away. Excuse the pedantry.
I mean I think your read is fairly shallow as is. I've displayed a wealth of behaviour, basing it solely off of one vote based on the timing of it seems bizarre, and then equating me saying that all townies start from an uniformed perspective and so need to use evidence to reach a conclusion with me being more than happy to take advantage of Grammaton quitting the game to push a wagon on him, in order to argue that I am somehow contradicting myself, is also rather bizarre. I would say you absolutely did give it equal weighting by the way, because you initially tried to claim that there was "any chance" it could be anyone other than Marie, and since then you've failed to qualify that you accept me being Marie is more likely than not. I will also add that me pointing out this doesn't confirm me, and then you trying to establish that it doesn't confirm me, is colouring my perception here, because if you were paying attention you wouldn't even have needed to establish this.
I have no interest in your self meta. Stalling can be for many reasons, I don't particularly like it when players put off getting their thoughts down until a later date because I tend to assume there is an agenda behind it.
It implies I will consider it again sure. But this is kind of a non discussion point I don't know why we are talking about it tbh

My vote has very minimal to do with the gram vote that is more so Adams point.

I am factoring in your other play as well, although I know I have not mentioned it as I don't see anything really to persuade me one way or the other in that sense. I do like some of the points you have made re: ultra hime but as mentioned to cal, I am not letting that rule me out of independent reads at this point.

I feel like I may not have communicated myself correctly on the Marie point. My questions are not to insinuate that I do not believe you are Marie, or do believe you are Marie. I am asking as I wanted to know whether or not there was anything to confirm that one way or the other, which there wasn't. My overall read of you still skews scum, but it does factor positively.

I don't really care if you think I'm stalling tbh, there's no benefit for me to do so as either alignment outside of just having the time available

and i would ask town to change votes from Flowa to another Wagon

that could've already happen, i haven't read the last few pages

will do that in a few
Mech clear is strong and you have to be sure your mech clearing people for the sake of your legacy in the game

I find it hard to believe host has given a way for us to get 3 confirms on day one. If you're town you need to be very careful that this isn't something that is workable from a scum team

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Mech clear is strong and you have to be sure your mech clearing people for the sake of your legacy in the game

I find it hard to believe host has given a way for us to get 3 confirms on day one. If you're town you need to be very careful that this isn't something that is workable from a scum team
she revealed herself in a WU

Emil

Certified Memelord
Name is Marie Schrader

Have a one shot to learn the name of an ability
A two shot to steal a town varient of an ability
A one shot where I can message Skyler, it doesn't reveal any information so I can only use it to comfirm the identity of a player to myself
A one shot to protect myself and one other player

Hope I get anti claimed so I don't have to play with stupid people for much longer.
*breathes furiously*

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah, I haven't played games after WoW, but in that game Ekko was town and Ratchet was indie. Don't think this meta applies tbh. Unless of course every game after that Ekko was scum and Ratchet was town and they went at each other.

In this case, and knowing Ratchet's meta as scum, which Flower herself told me about, it's better to go after Ratchet before Flower. Ratchet apparently has a tendency to bus his teammates or put suspicion on them early like in the 2 vanilla games that Flower hosted - Bravely default.

Lynching Ratchet - gives us more info regarding Flower and others like Dofla, Doddsy, Ekko since we know his meta. Lynching Flower first wouldn't inform us much on Ratchet as it could also likely be that her claim is real and town. Plus haven't really liked Ratchet's short interactions with hime that I read till now.

Vote lynch Ratchet

I don't really think Ekko would do this lol. I've never seen Ekko do this with a scum mate of his.
ding

Status
Not open for further replies.